From Sean Banner at the Manhattan Center:
Show starts. Kevin Kelly and Nigel McGuinness on Commentary. Jim Cornette announces this is the biggest live gate in ROH history and preliminary reports indicate this will be the most ordered ippv in ROH history.
– Michael Elgin defeated TJ Perkins in 7:35 with a sitout powerbomb
– Tommasso Ciampa defeated Jimmy Rave in 8:32 with Project Ciampa II.
Maria Kanellis is here and getting royally abused. Chants of “CM Punk” and “Sloppy Seconds.”
– In a Triple Threat Elimination match for the ROH TV title between Michael Bennett, Jay Lethal and El Generico, Michael Bennett eliminated El Generico at 18:03 with a rollup assisted with a handful of tights, and Jay Lethal defeated Michael Bennett at 18:15 with a springboard cutter to retain the ROH TV title.
– In a no-DQ match with Jimmy Jacobs as special referee, Kevin Steen defeated Steve Corino in 23:12 with a Package Piledriver on 4 chairs to win reinstatement to ROH. Post match, Steen package piledrove Jimmy Jacobs. As Jim Cornette was checking on Jacobs, Steen tried to grab Cornette. El Generico came out to make the save, and got a package piledriver through a table.
Intermission. Next show 10th anniversary 3/4/12 at 5pm. Medical personnel called for El Generico
– In a Four Team Gauntlet Contender’s match, Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander defeated Lancelot and Harlem Bravado in 4:53 after Alexander rolled up Lancelot, Futureshock (Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly) defeated Coleman and Alexander in 6:54 after Total Elimination on Alexander and a pin by O’Reilly, the Young Bucks (Max and Jeremy Buck) defeated Futureshock in 8:15 after More Bang for Your Buck on Cole, and The Young Bucks defeated the All Night Express (Rhett Titus and Kenny King) via referee stoppage at 8:27 after a stepover toehold by Max Buck on Rhett Titus. Total time of match 30:29. Titus had injured his knee upon his entrance into the match, leading to the stoppage.
– In the Roderick Strong Challenge, Roderick Strong defeated Chris Hero in 16:40 after a yakuza kick following interference from Truth Martini.
Hero was not accompanied by Shane Hagadorn nor Sara del Rey.
– Jay and Mark Briscoe defeated Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin in 13:19 to win the ROH Tag team titles with a Doomsday Device on Haas. The Briscoes were the victims of a pre-match, 8 minute beatdown which saw Jay get bloodied. Benjamin suffered an apparent rib injury and was helped to the back, only to return with a wooden plank to use on Mark.
– Davey Richards defeated Eddie Edwards in 41:11 with a Buzzsaw Kick to retain the ROH World Title. This match was a stiff war. Mid match, the House of Truth tried to interfere, but Dan Severn and Team Richards chased them off.
Post match, Davey Richards spoke on Eddie Edwards’s toughness. Kevin Steen interrupted and badmouthed Davey Richards.