Batista makes some interesting comments after Bryan wins title

Batista after the TLC PPV via Twitter:

so to clear up any misunderstanding about me hating on Daniel Bryan…actually i’ve been a supporter of his for years,unlike most of you Johnny come lately smart mark supporters. we actually had a hell of a match together that was originally supposed to be a squash match until this old broken down ex bodybuilder who never deserved to be champion and only had it handed to me because HHH was my boy…refused to job the kid out because i knew how good he was and wanted to have a f**king match with him before i left the company. and a hell of a match we had considering where our respective places in the company were at the time. so yes im aware of all of his accomplishments and hard work through out the years and i’m thrilled to death for him….but still…World Heavyweight champ???ummmmmmm…ok. opinions are like assholes. my Twitter account,my opinion. and to all the bitch ass haters who just dogged me out and bitched about how horrible i was…..i’ve worked with HHH, the Undertaker,Rey Mysterio,Randy Orton Stone Cold,Edge,John Cena,Chris Benoit,Ric F**king Flair!!etc.etc.. and they all respected me and my work. Eddie Guerrero respected my work. so don’t expect your little bulls**t remarks to actually carry any weight. in your b*tch ass faces!!

Tags: , , ,

1. AJ Starr says:

Why would I not tell Dave to his face exactly? Because I would be afraid of him? What’s he going to do? Throw a punch and miss, considering he couldn’t even hit a spear correctly his entire career?

I’m sorry. Muscles do not impress me, and neither does Dave’s spelling of an 8 year old. I don’t care how big a person is, nor do I care what they could do to me physically.

An a-hole is an a-hole… and if he were to hit me or do anything of the like, I would OWN everything he’s ever made his entire life. End of story. Sorry if I’m not a coward like some people would be, I speak my mind, and I don’t give a crap who hears it. You take it, or you leave it.

Batista obviously is nothing more than an uneducated whine-a**, and his post proves it. He cannot spell for crap, and he thinks he’s the god of pro-wrestling because a legend, and a guy the WWE calls a legend were his buddies… big deal!

2. Daniel says:

Batista is trash. Plain and simple. He’s just jealous.

3. KNE says:

@LOL. It’s funny how you’re accusing others of being internet tough guys when that’s exactly what Batista’s being. You actually think if someone did show up where Batista claimed he was going to be, Batista wouldn’t just have one of his body guards escort them out or he wouldn’t just call the police? I live in Tampa and Batista used to work out as the same gym as me and he always had these 2 6’5 jacked up black dudes with him. Batista isn’t going to hit anybody and risk losing his fortune. By the way, just because he’s juiced up doesn’t mean he can fight anyway. It’s been a year and a half since he left WWE and he still hasn’t fought for an MMA promotion. Strikeforce and UFC aren’t going to waste their time paying a meathead like Batista to go in the cage and get knocked out or submitted in 30 seconds to an actual athlete. Batista also feels he’s too big of a star to start out in a minor promomtion too where it’s pretty likely the same result would occur. Chris Jericho got into a backstage fight with Bill Goldberg once who was 5 inches taller and outweighed him by 100 pounds and Jerucho took him down. Batista himself got jacked by Booker T nackstage because his ego got out of control. Let’s also not forget Joey freaking Styles KO’ing JBL because he was bullying him. Size means nothing when you move like a robot because all the steroids you took have given you muscles where you shouldn’t have muscles.

4. JTJ1989 says:

LOL at LOL for claiming Batista could draw more money than Daniel Bryan ever could. The only legit draw in the last 7 years has been John Cena. Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero helped with the latino viewers. Jeff Hardy got hotter than Batista ever did for about a year but then flamed out or may have been on Cena’s level. CM Punk is starting to get to that level as WWE can’t keep his merch on the shelf. Batista is on the same level as Randy Orton except Orton can actually wrestle and not get hurt every 6 months. He got a loud pop and was over with certain people but nobody EVER thought, “hey WWE will be in town next week, I want to pay 50 bucks to see Batista live and in person!” You clearly don’t know anything about pro wrestling so get off this site and keep making your Batista tribute videos on youtube. Speaking of youtube, Botchemania made an entire video dedicated to Dave Batista and all of his horrible mistakes he’s made over the years, look it up. People like Daniel Bryan that just wrestle can draw money by the way. Chris Benoit, Bret Hart, and Kurt Angle are all guys that were known for their wrestling ability and they are 3 of the biggest stars of all time. There is a place in wrestling for people like Batista too but don’t act as if he is the standard for what a World Champion should be. Just because Daniel Bryan doesn’t where fancy suits, drive expensive cars, or have a massive ego, doesn’t mean he can’t be a World Champion.

5. mike says:

well lex luger worked with greats and he still sucked not as much as Batista i wonder if he even knows no 1 cares that he is gone and no1 cares if he comes back or not

6. AJ Starr says:

By the way, does anyone have that address Dave put up to go find him? I wanna see if it’s actually a home, or if he’s trolling to get people to go to a police station or some store.

No way Dave would put up his actual home address, there’s no one THAT stupid.

7. ThePreston says:

Oh for god’s sake.. we’re STILL not over this yet? lol
    Christ. F*** BATISTA! @_@

8. RJ Ace says:

By the way, I work in the cash cage and I can’t receive tips. Plus we’re not allowed to ask for autographs or pics. I just wanted to point that out because it’s not sour grapes. He didn’t blow me off or stiff me on a tip but I’ve heard plenty of crap about him and seen how he acts.

9. Jay says:

Easy and simple Batista is jealous

10. Chris James says:

“Those that knock Bryan for his lack of size generally don’t understand athletics especially MMA” – Jim Ross ….. Batista is delusional. There’s a reason why Batista has been ‘training’ MMA for so long without any actual sanctioned fights. He was overrated in the Wwe and he would be brutalized by an actual MMA fighter. and I love how he trashes the current product of wwe saying ‘I don’t do PG’. pretty much proves that he’s one dimensional.

11. Chris James says:

And thank God he didn’t beat undertaker. Well, he might have but I don’t remember. That’s a real ‘big man’ athlete. Anyone can learn a spear and spinebuster. no offense (dolph ziggler is the shit)

12. Wil says:

trollin’

13. Wes says:

I think everyone is taking his comments the wrong way. He is a supporter of Daniel Bryan, he just does not understand why he is champion. The whole rant posted is in response to people posting negative comments on his twitter account. Just to clear up some stuff, claiming Batista was never a draw is absurd considering his RAW World Title reign in 2005 averaged nearly a 4.0 rating compared to 2.9-3.2 ratings RAW is getting now. And obviously Jim Ross does not understand MMA if he believes size don’t matter…there is a reason there are weight divisions.

14. RJ Ace says:

That was the average Raw rating at the time though Wes. Batista didn’t help or hurt ratings. He was drafted to Smackdown 2 months after he won the title anyway so we don’t know how he would have done as World Champ in 2005 I understand exactly what Batista is trying to say and like I said, I don’t know if I agree with Daniel being World HEAVYWEIGHT Champ or not. If WWE had a Cruiserweight Championship and treated it as it’s own division with it’s own main eventers, I would agree that Daniel Bryan shouldn’t be heavyweight champ. If WWE kept the divisions seperate and didn’t just job out 3 or 4 cruiserweights to a heavyweight at a time in squash matches like they did before, the cruisers could be a legit draw. I enjoy a good heavyweight WWE style 20 minute main event, but it would be nice if there was some variety on the show. Make the Cruiserweight division 215 and below. You’ve got Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Unico, Epico, Primo, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and others that could have some great matches together. I believe the point JR was trying to make is that size doesn’t mean everything in a fight. Daniel Bryan isn’t booked as a dominant wrestler. Much like Rey Mysterio, people wouldn’t take him serious if he tried slugging it out with Big Show. He has to use hit and run tactics along with great wrestling, and submission ability to beat the big guys. If GSP got into the cage with Batista, Batista would be beaten within 30 seconds.

15. Wes says:

Batista vs. Triple H was the reason RAW was doing consistent 4.0 ratings (4.05 after RR, 4.25 after WM, 4.1 after Backlash, 4.4 after Vengeance). Not to mention WWE.com had a poll before WM23 (the most buyrates in WWE history) and Batista vs. Undertaker was voted most anticipated (and eventually MOTY). People just need to give the devil his due. He was the #1 star in the company in 2005, and maintained a close 2nd in the years after even without doing cross-promotional work like Cena. BTW, GSP will be one of the first people to tell you he could not finish Batista in 30 seconds. As great as he is, he is 5’10” and 170lbs. He is giving up nearly 8 inches in height (which should also translate to a tremendous reach advantage for Batista), nearly 100lbs in weight (plus the obvious strength advantage Batista contains), and Dave is seemingly advancing easily through the ranks of Gracie Jiu Jitsu.

16. Wes says:

To be honest, this whole situation is getting absurd. People trying to discredit Batista’s drawing power (even though he was the #2 star in North America and #1 internationally by reports by Dave Meltzer), his body of work (despite veterans respecting his career, and even states in his book that Benoit let him “call” [carry] a match in 2004 and was thrilled with the outcome; which is why he was ranting), and even people claiming they would walk up to him and start talking sh*t to his face…if you do not want to see/hear Batista rant, don’t go to his Twitter and talk sh*t lol

17. RJ Ace says:

Well I personally don’t follow Batista on Twitter, I only saw this because Steve posted it. I live 5 minutes from Batista’s gym and I sure as hell know he would whip my ass in a fight. I’m not trying to completely discredit what Batista accomplished. The Evolution breakup storyline was great and he did some good heel work at the end of his run. I just don’t like this swelled ego he has of himself and the fact that he’s acting as if he is the authority on all things pro wrestling. WWE wouldn’t have signed Daniel Bryan if they felt the guy couldn’t draw money. There is a place for guys like Batista and guys like Daniel Bryan. I just don’t see where Batista comes off saying Daniel Bryan shouldn’t be heavyweight champ when multiple guys that were small in stature won the same title. 2 of Batista’s best friends, Eddie Guererro and Rey Msterio both won heavyweight titles. He is certainly entitled to his opinion but it makes no sense for him to say something like that other than to troll the IWC.

18. AJ Starr says:

Not only that, RJ, but Dave seemed to be incredibly drunk. Either that, or he HAS to be that stupid. Unfortunately, there are only two real choices here… he was intoxicated in some fashion when he posted that… or he’s a f***** idiot.