Update on Lilian Garcia

Lilian Garcia confirms she is returning to WWE as ring announcer for Smackdown.

Tags: ,

1. James says:

Bring her back to Raw!

2. -J- says:

wow they always come back.

3. Ronald B says:

Justin Roberts is too awesome for SmackDown, or they want Lilian to become a “So Cal Val” clone?

4. Ty says:

HELLS YEAHS

5. Criss Brian says:

@Ronald B your comment makes no sense. 1) So Cal Val doesn’t announce 2) Lillian.came way before Val and 3) Lillian is blond, Val is red headed.
    Now if she’s back for good I’d b so happy. She was great. Not to mention an amazing singer

6. Spooky says:

I’m good with this, especially since Smackdown can edit botches. Roberts is purely amazing at what he does, absolutely no reason to remove him from the flagship show. He should have a real long career ahead of him.

7. James says:

Roberts is ok but he really kisses cenas bottom with his announcement of him.

8. steve jones says:

congrats to Lillian Garica going to Smackdown.did really miss her

9. Rusty Shackleford says:

FINALLY a reason to watch Smackdown!

10. Pieman says:

so where does this put chimmel?

11. david r. says:

Chimel would announce NXT and Superstars, I’m guessing. Oh, and to james, Chimel did the same thing with edge, his voice always cracking when he said ‘rated R SU-perstar!’. So, its kinda their job to push the top guys. I’m hella excited to see her back again.

12. Captain Ass says:

Chimmel sucks. Always has. It’ll be good to have Lillian back.

13. Pieman says:

The Rated R SU-perstar thing is a bit of an in joke. Didn’t do it too much on TV. It was probably frowned upon from the office. I have been a fan of Chimmel. I guess there’s just nt really enough room for three. Shame we couldn’t say the same about commentators.

14. Thomas says:

I love her!

15. Keenan.T says:

I actually like Tony as a ring announcer. Mind you the Edge entrances did bug me slightly. There are things that Justin and Lillian do that I don’t like. I feel as though Chimel has been pushed around for quite a while. I can see Chimel either walking or being released in the not-so-distant future with the return of Lillian. I do however believe Lillian should return to her home of Raw.

16. happy day says:

@James – Lilian did the same thing… Jyyyyaaaahhhhnnn … CEEEEEEEEE-naaaaaa! It was actually one of the things it took Roberts the longest to get into after Lilian left. Still, it will be great to have her back. Now we just need to re-sign Chavo and get Rey back. I don’t know, something about the way she says “Guerrero” and “Mysterio.” (“Something” being the correct, non-Americanized pronunciation, but you know what I mean.)