More reaction to the death of Bison Smith
Nov 23, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
comments made via Twitter:
– Sara Del Rey: I feel sick to my stomach…RIP BISON
– D-Lo Brown: I just woke up and I was shocked to learn of the passing of my good friend Bison Smith. Many good memories. I will miss you Bison RIP.
– Seth Rollins: So sad about Bison Smith passing. A really cool guy who I admired for his attitude as well as his passion. Gone too soon.
– Cheerleader Melissa: No No No!!!! RIP Bison Smith… Great person… I’m devastated. Had the privilege to know and train with Bison Smith early on in my career. He’s one of the nicest guys in the business. I’m stunned. RIP
– Taz: Very sad to hear of the passing of “Bison Smith”. I never had the chance of meeting him, I saw Smith work for ROH. Talented worker. RIP.
– Kevin Kelly: I met Bison Smith during my time w/ the WWE and he was a real gentleman. My prayers go to his family and friends who mourn his passing #RIP
– Steve Corino: Just got word that Bison Smith passed. Just gutted. Always a great guy to me. RIP my friend.
– Eddie Edwards: RIP Mark Bison Smith, gonna miss you man, you were like a big brother to me, thank you for everything, God Bless
– Prince Nana: I’m proud to have been the only Manager worthy of showcasing Bison Smith in the USA with The Embassy and @ringofhonor..he will be missed.
– Shane Hagadorn: Bison was always a great dude…shocked right now
– Sean Waltman: Sorry to hear of the passing of Bison Smith. I didn’t know him, but still sad for those who loved him & were a part of his life. RIP
– Roderick Strong: Heartbroken right now by the loss of Bison Smith!! I’m going to miss you big guy! R.I.P Bison #youwillbemissed