More reaction to the death of Bison Smith
Nov 23, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
comments made via Twitter:
– Sara Del Rey: I feel sick to my stomach…RIP BISON
– D-Lo Brown: I just woke up and I was shocked to learn of the passing of my good friend Bison Smith. Many good memories. I will miss you Bison RIP.
– Seth Rollins: So sad about Bison Smith passing. A really cool guy who I admired for his attitude as well as his passion. Gone too soon.
– Cheerleader Melissa: No No No!!!! RIP Bison Smith… Great person… I’m devastated. 🙁 Had the privilege to know and train with Bison Smith early on in my career. He’s one of the nicest guys in the business. I’m stunned. RIP
– Taz: Very sad to hear of the passing of “Bison Smith”. I never had the chance of meeting him, I saw Smith work for ROH. Talented worker. RIP.
– Kevin Kelly: I met Bison Smith during my time w/ the WWE and he was a real gentleman. My prayers go to his family and friends who mourn his passing #RIP
– Steve Corino: Just got word that Bison Smith passed. Just gutted. Always a great guy to me. RIP my friend.
– Eddie Edwards: RIP Mark Bison Smith, gonna miss you man, you were like a big brother to me, thank you for everything, God Bless
– Prince Nana: I’m proud to have been the only Manager worthy of showcasing Bison Smith in the USA with The Embassy and @ringofhonor..he will be missed.
– Shane Hagadorn: Bison was always a great dude…shocked right now
– Sean Waltman: Sorry to hear of the passing of Bison Smith. I didn’t know him, but still sad for those who loved him & were a part of his life. RIP
– Roderick Strong: Heartbroken right now by the loss of Bison Smith!! I’m going to miss you big guy! R.I.P Bison #youwillbemissed