Preview of the weekend independent wrestling action
– From Steve Urena: When was the last time you were excited for a wrestling show? When was the last time you had FUN at a wrestling show? Well now you can with Wrestling is Fun! Come join us for our debut show on November 18th in Fountain Hill, PA (1205 Broadway) – more info at wrestlingisfun.org
– WVBF 1530 and Showcase Pro Wrestling Present Autumn Annihilation Tour with a stop Saturday night at the SPW Arena in Woonsocket, RI. Find more details at showcaseprowrestling.com
– RWC Wrestling invades the Red Spring High School Saturday evening in Red Spring, NC with Shane Helms with Kacee Carlisle vs. Mia Svensson. Visit ringwarscarolina.net for more information on the event.
– “The Living Legend” Larry Zbysko headlines Saturday night in Orlando for I Believe in Wrestling at the Team Vision Dojo. Visit www.ibelieveinwrestling.com for more details.
– Steeltown Pro Wrestling returns to the Selkirk Memorial Hall to team up with the City of Selkirk for its annual Parade of Lights fundraiser on Saturday in Selkirk, Manitoba. Visit steeltownprowrestling.ca/main for more info.
– NWA Coastal makes its debut in the Bayville Elks Lodge on Saturday. The main event will pit former NWA Coastal Heavyweight Champion “Bad Boy” Danny Pagan against Patch (with manager Millionaire John II) in a rematch with a FIRST BLOOD stipulation! For more info, visit nwacoastal.com
– The East Coast Wrestling Association Double-header & 1st Annual K-CUP (Kangaroo Cup) Tag Team Tourament will be held at the Boys & Girls Club in Newark, Delaware on Saturday. For everything you need to know about the ECWA Double-header and K-CUP Tag Team Tournament, visit: ecwaprowrestling.com/ecwa/2011/11/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-ecwa-k-cup-nov-19th/
– NWA Rampage Pro Wrestling returns to Johnny G’s in Warner Robbins, GA for a television taping. More information at rampageprowrestling.com
Are you a promoter or independent wrestler and don’t see your show listed here? Feel free to send show information to me at email@example.com