Jeff Hardy conference call notes
Nov 8, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
Jeff Hardy conducted a conference call on Tuesday, promoting his return to the ring at Sunday’s TNA Turning Point.
Here are the highlights:
- Hardy said he works out more now than he has ever have in his career.
- Hardy said he has felt the forgiveness from the TNA locker room.
- He said he has felt better in the ring than he has in quite awhile.
- He said he is in no hurry to get back into the championship picture, but it is in his future.
- Hardy said becoming a daddy has definitely changed him.
- Hardy said it is the perfect time to take Impact tapings on the road.
- Hardy said he has a six o’clock curfew, and is on 30 months of regular probation.
- He praised the X-Division, and put over Austin Aries and said he has got it!
- Jeff said Matt is in good spirits. Jeff said Matt will focus on opening a wrestling school, and would make a great agent. Jeff said Matt will always be involved in wrestling, as he loves the sport more than he does.
- Hardy talked about Jushin Liger being a positive influence on his career.
- Comparing his TNA runs, he said he is happy they are getting out of Orlando more now.
- Hardy said he believe he deserves this opportunity to return to the ring.
- He slammed the local media coverage of his court case. Hardy said he would never give them an interview.
- Hardy said he is lucky to still be involved in wrestling.
- Hardy said he would like to be able to do the springboard again.
- Jeff said he is looking forward to doing more music with his band.
- Hardy said he has thought about writing a book.
- Hardy said he has enjoyed seeing James Storm and Bobby Roode being put into the title mix, refreshing up the top of the card.
- Hardy said it is important to interact with his fans, as he does at the TNA house shows.
- Hardy’s advice for young wrestlers is to be original.