MVP critiques TNA Impact

Former WWE star MVP watched Impact and wrote that he was turned off by the Bischoff and son storyline. He wrote, “1st time I tune in to Impact
to watch @JEFFHARDYBRAND & I see Bischoff’s son angle is more important than the HVYWT title angle? Hey, at least that angle had Ric Flair
cutting a great promo. Without that it would have been beyond insufferable.” He also wrote, “I’ve said for years that TNA has a lot of
tremendous talent. If they did better it’s good for the fans AND the wrestlers! But uhhh…”

Tags: , , ,

1. Hans says:

INB4HESJUSTBITTER!

2. AJ Starr says:

From what I’ve seen from Garrett Bischoff, he has the potential to be a big star, if he’s going to be getting in the ring. MVP on the other hand… no… just no.

3. McMahon says:

Garrett Bischoff wouldn’t be anywhere without his daddy.

4. Criss Brian says:

Can’t say much, seeing as how I can’t even watch the show. From what I read, I just can’t bring myself to turn it on. Anyway, I agree with MVP there, Impact needs more direction to get better.

5. …because anyone can wrestle in Japan. It takes a lot to be the son of a promoter!

6. Hipnosis says:

I cut Impact off after the Main Event…..have no idea what happen afterwards lol

7. Cody T. says:

Impact is dreadful. Period. Does MVP have the right to critique it? I dont see why not, other wrestlers do. Hell if it was HBK every hater would be agreeing with him.

8. Nick says:

Eh, if this is the build to some kind of Garrett Bischoff / Flair match, more power to ‘em. I’m truly scared that it will also lead to the debut of Reid Flair and Nick Hogan though….

9. Daniel says:

LOL AJ Starr…I’ve hated your TNA fanboyism for a long time but haven’t called you out but that comment is the most laughable you’ve said the whole time I’ve been reading your garbage on here. Come on dude, MVP is one of the best wrestlers out there today. WRESTLERS!!!! Sure his WWE character was retarded in his barney jumpsuit but he’s an amazing wrestler. Bischoff’s son is a joke.

10. Shaggy says:

Garrett has something in him that would make him look the new Shane O’Mac of today’s business… :)

Garre’B.Scho?! XD