Nigel McGuinness returning to the Ring

Heartland Wrestling Association out of Ohio has announced that former ROH Champion and TNA star Nigel McGuinness (Desomond Wolfe) will return to the ring at their November 12th event in Hamilton, Ohio at the Great Miami Event Center. This will be Nigel’s first in ring appearance since the summer of 2010. At that time, he was sidelined with an undisclosed health issue. He was later released by TNA, and returned to Ring of Honor as a part of the announce crew with Kevin Kelly. Nigel will also be holding a training camp that day for $30. Contact for the training camp is training@hwaonline.com.

Tags: , ,

1. Jamie says:

Am I behind the news on this? I thought whatever McGuinness had meant that he couldn’t ever safely return to the ring?

2. Mike says:

@Jamie- that was my understanding also.

3. Mike says:

I thought he couldn’t return for the safety of others as well.

4. cold says:

if who ever he wrestles already is in the same boat then would it matter?

5. kc says:

Really Nigel? Its moronic that he’s really going to wrestle when his head is probably messed up from concussions. Don’t be surprised when he sends text messages saying that the dogs are in the pool area and the garage door is open.

6. Hipnosis says:

Hep C would be safer than Concussions so I hope its that instead :P

X-Pac still wrestles :)

7. Agent Cooper says:

What the hell was wrong with him anyway? One would think some IWC news site would have uncovered something by now given the mysterious nature of the whole thing and how long he’s been sidelined.

8. James T. says:

I went to TNA wrestling LockDown this year as well as FanFest. A guy that looked like Paul Heyman no it was not him told me that Kazarian told him what the problem was. It is as bad as Hep C. I can admit I liked him as Desmond Wolfe but when I met him at a HWA show & tried to get his autrograph he told me to f off. Which also means the issue he has I would not wish on anybody.