Kristal on WWE experience: “They didn’t want me to succeed”

If you haven’t heard our interview with former WWE and TNA diva/knockout Kristal Marshall, the link is here.

On the topic of going to Deep South: “I don’t think anybody wanted me to get good, I don’t think anybody want me to learn, I don’t think anybody wanted other people to see that I wanted to learn … They didn’t want me to succeed, basically.”

Tags: , ,

1. Michael says:

When was she a TNA Knockout?

2. Sub Zero says:

She showed up in TNA with Bobby Lashley

3. Kerry says:

Are she and Bobby still married?

4. Mackdeezy says:

Last I heard they had an idea for storyline reasons but she chose not to do that story with edge that instead went to vickie…. Because she CHOSE not to do it…. BS not wanting her to succeed

5. Hipnosis says:

WWF Experience was such a great show :(

6. Hipnosis says:

I mean WWE Experience lol

Todd and Ivory FTW!!

7. RJ Ace says:

Yeah WWE signed you because they wanted you to fail. Maybe you failed because you’re just not that good.

8. B-Rad says:

Actually, as embarrassing as WWE makes their women’s division…Kristal was probably showing the most potential out of all the Diva Search girls. Michelle may have been the best over-all in the ring of the DS girls, but Kristal had personality and was actually seemingly coming along pretty decently in the ring. I think she could have been pretty decent, on a WWE standard, by now.

9. Mark says:

@Mackdeezy, totally right. Remember she married Theodore Long, but he had a heart attack in the ceremony – she was supposed to then be revealed as having only married him to get power on Smackdown and hand Edge the World Title. So for a company that didn’t want her to succeed, they were remarkably comfortable with giving her a main event role.

10. -Jay- says:

Yeah allegedly they wanted her to whore it up with edge and she refused, reset restart and move on.