10/9 WWE house show results from Bossier City, LA
Oct 10, 2011 - by staff
Here are the results from last night’s SMACKDOWN house show in Bossier City:
(1) Daniel Bryan defeated Heath Slater. Bryan won after reversing a roll-up into a LeBell Lock.
(2) Ezekiel Jackson defeated Johnny Curtis. Jackson won after making Curtis tap-out to the Torture Rack.
(3) Brodus Clay defeated Justin Gabriel. Clay won after a standing splash from the top-rope.
(4) A.J. and Kaitlyn defeated Natalya and Tamina. Kaitlyn and A.J. won after Kaitlyn rolled up Natalya. Sign Guy and Natalya argued during the match.
(5) Sin Cara (black) defeated Tyson Kidd. Sin Cara (black) won after a Swanton Bomb like-move.
Wade Barrett came out and talked about the New Orleans Saints. He said their Super Bowl win was a fluke and challenged anyone from the crowd or anyone in the back to a match. Big Show came out and accepted the challenge.
(6) Big Show defeated Wade Barrett. Show won after a chokeslam.
(7) Cody Rhodes defeated Ted DiBiase to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Cody won after a springboard kick.
(8) Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Bossier Street Fight ended in a no contest after Christian interfered. Sheamus came out to make the save. Aksana then came out and changed the main event to a tag team match.
(9) Randy Orton and Sheamus defeated World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and Christian. Orton and Sheamus won after Orton hit a mid-air RKO on Christian.