10/1 WWE Supershow Results from Mobile, AL
Oct 2, 2011 - by staff
Here are the results from last night’s WWE Supershow in Mobile:
Alex Riley came out for the first match of the night, but was attacked on the ramp by Jack Swagger and the United States Champion Dolph Ziggler. After attacking Riley, Air Boom came out and made the save. Then it led too….
(1) Air Boom (Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston) defeated United States Champion Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. Bourne hit Air Bourne on Ziggler to pick up the victory.
(2) Zack Ryder defeated JTG. Ryder hit the Rough Ryder for the win.
(3) Ezekiel Jackson defeated Heath Slater. Slater cut a promo before the match proclaiming himself as the ‘One Man Southern Rock Band’. He then started to sing the song Sweet Home Alabama. Aksana came out and announced that Slater would compete against Ezekiel Jackson. Jackson won with the Torture Rack.
(4) Sheamus and Daniel Bryan defeated World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and Christian. Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick on Christian to pick up the win.
The Bella Twins hosted a dance contest. A little kid won and got the chance to meet his favourite superstar backstage. Intermission followed.
(5) WWE Diva’s Champion Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres defeated Beth Phoenix and Natalya. Kelly rolled-up Beth to pick up the win.
WWE Hall of Famer ‘Bullet’ Bob Armstrong came out and cut a promo. Cody Rhodes interrupted the promo. Rhodes told Bob to wear a bag over his head but instead, Ted DiBiase came out and made the save.
(6) Cody Rhodes defeated Ted DiBiase to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Cody won after a springboard knee to the face and a shot with his mask.
(7) John Cena defeated C.M. Punk and Alberto Del Rio to retain the WWE Championship. Cena hit an AA on Del Rio for the pinfall.
Biggest pops: (1) John Cena (2) Sheamus (3) C.M. Punk
Biggest heat: (1) Ricardo Rodriguez (2) Alberto Del Rio (3) Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler