Matt Hardy says that “all my vices are gone…”

Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com

Matt Hardy posted the following message on his YouTube page yesterday. It was later removed regarding his accident over the weekend that led to an arrest and being released from TNA:

“When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I’ve every experience, I felt like I’d just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone. Amen Friends, MATTHEW”

Tags:

1. -Jay- says:

Amen MATTHEW…testify mah brother!

2. mshelez says:

It was still there as of 2:00 because I went to go see it with my own eyes after reading it elsewhere. This guy has really lost it. It’s like watching a train with broken brakes and there is nothing you can do about it. Very, very sad and I don’t even know him. Can’t imagine how it feels to know and love someone and watch them destroy themselves and their careers right in front of your eyes.

3. budgie says:

Complete nut-job

4. Robert says:

I feel like this is one of the situations where people in 1 or 2 weeks will say “we should have done something when he wrote that.” .. you know the usual things people say after someone died of an overdose.

5. curmudg3on says:

How friggin’ high was he when he wrote that?

6. Criss Brian says:

Matt, own up. Stop the bull, and b a man. Ur lying jerk!

7. AdamC says:

Matt….. Winning? You’re doing it soooo wrong.

8. Anonymous says:

Surely these aren’t the same two Hardys that defined the TLC matches and were loved by the fans for it? The current gen Matt and Jeff ARE a total joke! xD

I guess wrestling (especially WWE) or just anything pro-wrestling related in general is just not really the same. It can be quite good at times, but it’s not like it was 15 years ago or even 25 years ago.

9. A says:

Oh good, he’s magically cured, so we should all just forgive him for fucking up and risking people’s lives with his own stupidity. Phew! So glad that is taken care of. /sarcasm

10. Anony-mouse says:

That’s called PCP, Matt.

11. Michael says:

What he actually felt was an OH CRAP!!! moment where he suddenly realized he needed to sober the hell up.

12. Steve says:

Sounds like Matt Hardy has been hanging with Charlie Sheen. Perhaps he is a Vatican warlock assassin.