Claim: Hogan had relationship with Brutus Beefcake

Linda Hogan and her ex-husband Hulk Hogan restarted another war of words this week after Linda made one of the most absurd allegation so far. Speaking during an interview during an online radio show to promote her new book, the host asked if she believes that Hogan and one of his best friends, Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, ever had an intimate relationship. Linda said she better think about how to answer the question without getting slapped with a lawsuit but then spilled the beans saying that “a little bird” told her that indeed they did! The Hulkster was quick to reply on Twitter saying he feels sorry for Linda. “I can’t believe how low a person will go, even to lie to hurt others just to stay in her perverted spotlight. She will have to answer to the power upstairs for her evil lifestyle,I can only pray for her, what a wasted life, God bless her.”

(thanks to Colin Vassallo)

Tags:

1. AttitudeEra12 says:

Now i know what he meant when he said he was the right gay

2. Cody T. says:

Did she spend all of the money she didn’t earn already? Your a broke gold digger who only has your fame because your married to a wrestling legend, shut the fuck up, nobody cares about you.

Sincerely, a wrestling fan who knows you will never see this page and/or comment

3. Coolquip says:

@AttitudeEra12

Exactly what I thought

4. Captain Ass says:

What a complete bitch.

5. Mackdeezy says:

I don’t like how hulk continues to wrestle and flaunt himself on TV like he’s top dog when that time was long ago but I acknowledge he made wrestling history—- sans fingerpoke— and honestly without his contributions the bollea family would be nothing, yet hulk made the sad mistake of cheating on Linda and all of a sudden she feels she’s entitled to being queen Linda and milking the man for his money while sh continues to mooch off Hogan…. Hell, she STILL uses the hogan name cuz without it her and her equally mooch boyfriend would be forced to work for their money, and GOD FORBID that ever happen, little tramp just loves to spit on a man’s name and demand a raise in her allowance the next day…. Sorry, sorry for the rant, I’m just sick of Linda Bollea aka Linda Hogan

6. Ian says:

This is ridiculous…she obviously realized that no one was talking about her anymore, while Hulk is still in the spotlight every week on iMPACT so she had to come up with an absurd allegation about Hulk

7. Kerry says:

I remember watching an episode of Hogan Knows Best once & Linda said something to Terry about him having to keep working to keep her in the lifestyle to which she had become accustomed. At the time it seemed like she was joking, but now that I think about it, she was/is a golddigger.

8. mshelez says:

People don’t seem to understand that when they do things like this, they don’t make the other person look bad. They make themselves look bad. Not only that, she has no regard for her kids because if she did, she wouldn’t dare say something like that even if it was true. She is pitiful as a woman and a mother.

9. ILMH says:

THAT’S why Brooke is so jealous of Brutus.

10. Captain Ass says:

@Mack….I agree with you. Linda is a money grubbing skank bag that did NOTHING to earn her status in life, but rather lived off of Hulk’s money and fame. Sad thing is, she’s doing it now while spreading lies and hurtful comments. And for what? She’s a bitch. Straight & simple.

11. fairfax says:

Ok ok ok, Linda is a crazy b*tch. I get it. Buuuuuuuuut, and a big but, would anyone truly be surprised to know that Ed Leslie “serviced” the Hulkster? I mean I’m sure Hogan was never a catcher or bottom or whatever but Leslie was horrible but somehow maintained a high profile job in both the WWF and WCW for years. Why was that? Well he’s buddies with Hogan of coarse. So Brother Bruti gains a lot out of that friendship. But how about Hollywood? What’s he gain? I’m just saying. Hogans got a wife that looks just like his daughter and he’s been seen rubbing oil on his daughters ass and in between her legs and not her ankles. The dude has issues. Do I think the Immortal got a b.j. from the Booty Man? Not for me to say. Hahahaha

12. -Jay- says:

Be a star not a bully linda.

- lil jimmy

13. mshelez says:

No, don’t believe it for a second. AND if it was true, who cares? Not me.

14. Bumbolee says:

Aren’t divorces fun!!!! Why trash the spouse of your children. Even if it was true, just keep your mouth shut. I never speak ill of my ex to our children…..ever! And I’ve had REALLY GOOD reasons to do just that. GRRRRR.

15. Rex Anderson says:

Damn now I see why he was the Booty Man. Smh, thats worse than Jerry the pervert Lawler

16. raven12516 says:

Always thought Beefcake was gay….

17. m says:

he has the nerve to mention god?? after they got it on tape he said that is wasnt his son fault that john got hurt in the wreck that john was being punished by god in reguard he is trash pure trash