Another Gail Kim Update

Gail Kim provided an update on her WWE status via her Twitter account:

“4 every1 asking once again I’m still on mini vaca(meaning don’t work 4 the i-wont-acknowledge there’s-any competition) but have some upcoming appearances and have a few projects on the table. So like I said b4 this won’t be the last u see of me. Just be patient :) ull be seeing a lot of me in this next coming year!”

“Its great that every1s hopeful but I’m nonofficially/officially done. I’m ready2 make things happen for myself instead of leaving it into some1 else’s hands. Esp into the hands of a person who didn’t believe in me. Why should I waste more of my time when I believe in myself? I’m ready 2 accomplish things 4 myself and not for a boss I have no respect 4! :)))”

Tags: , ,

1. James says:

She didn’t seem to have any problems cashing checks from ‘the boss she has no respect for’.

2. Mackdeezy says:

Geez, In such a short time I’ve started seeing her in a negative light, I was sad they let her go but I’m starting to agree with everyone else

Get off your high horse gail

3. dave says:

would you, James? walk on kid.

4. -Jay- says:

We get it already Gail…good grief.

5. Michael says:

@James If she earned those paychecks then she deserves the right to cash them regardless of who they came from. Its not that hard to find yourself in a job where you are unhappy or dont get along with the boss. Getting paid and giving respect dont necessarily go hand in hand. Keep on walking.

6. james says:

I love all the people who say they wouldn’t work for the WWE if they didn’t get a push. Any wrestler would jump to work their for the money! Btw I’m not the same person as James!

7. jon says:

Reality is: Who is Gail Kim? That’s the simple reality. In the big picture shes a small fish that got lost in a big pond. In TNA, infront of the 800 internet marks they get out there week after week, she’s a big fish in a small pond.

Gail: The reason WWE doesn’t acknowledge that there is competition is because there isn’t. Get back to me when TNA even gets half the ratings as WWE does. Competition? LOL.. 1.3 ratings is not competition to WWE.

IMO,in a year… ROH will be more competition than TNA.

TNA IS TRULY ON ITS LAST LEGS..bounced checks is a sign of no competition.

This girl likes to cry a lot.

SHE WASN’T OVER.

8. Joe says:

I wonder what they told her to get her to re-sign in the first place. She had already had this happen her first go around with WWE, it wouldn’t take much research to on her part to see that the Diva division is still pretty much the same as it has been. Sorry Gail, you should’ve known better.

9. Agent Cooper says:

TNA is on its last legs? How many years have people been saying that now? I don’t even like TNA, but clueless schmucks on the internet constantly predicting its doom got old a couple years ago. One would think after constantly being wrong, people would stop making those predictions. The reality is that Impact’s ratings are more than good enough for Spike TV. It’s not going anywhere.

10. jon says:

bounced checks and backstage turmoil says more than ratings will ever say.

11. jon says:

low morale backstage,arguments between people in charge, bounced checks, spike tv looking to rebrand itself.. sorry agent cooper: whats sick on the internet is the TNA marks like yourself who think everything is all lolipops and rainbows down in orlando. It’s not, theres a big black cloud hanging over the impact zone.

You can’t see it because you are a TNA fan boy who resorts to pathetic insults instead of looking at simple facts.

backstage turmoil, bounced checks, low superstar morale.. It’s a matter of time.

and Honestly, don’t talk crap to me, I’ve been watching wrestling for 25 years and i just turned 25 in July.. so, trust me i can see the writing on the wall. do i want them to fail? no,i don’t because competition is good but I’m not fooling myself about TNA’s problems like you seem to be.

12. Fisha695 says:

Bounced checks just means he tried to cash his after everybody else had already cashed his and the payroll account was empty.

TNA is operating in the black not the red.

13. mshelez says:

She acts like it’s a shock she can’t wrestle right now for anyone else. Isn’t that the way it always is? Did she not read her own contract? She should be productive like Masters, going out to meet the fans and talk to them, instead of whining like a kid on her twitter. We get it. I’m unhappy at my job too, but if I spent all my time whining to my friends, they would get sick of listening to me, just like I’m sick of listening to her.

14. Captain Ass says:

@jon I agree with you saying that Gail wasn’t over. Nobody cared about her on her first run with WWE and those feelings spilled over to her 2nd run there. If the fans don’t acknowledge you then you aren’t going to be used or go anywhere in the company. I don’t blame her for wanting to take her talents elsewhere but she’s being too verbal about it now. She has said it what, 3 times? Get over it, Gail, nobody gives a flying shit that you are gone from WWE.

15. Agent Cooper says:

You’ve been watching wrestling for 25 years and you just turned 25 in July? Well, uh, thanks for that information. I’m sure the wealth of knowledge you attained while watching wrestling as an infant makes you a very qualified judge of a company’s business status. Apparently because there’s ONE claim of a bounced check by someone who’s not even on their roster, that means the company is on shaky financial ground. Thank you, Mr. Business Analyst. And even though I’ve already said this, I’m not even a fan of TNA. I haven’t watched Impact in over a year. I’m just tired of reading these constant idiotic predictions of doom for TNA that are ALWAYS wrong. But don’t let that stop you. Pretend that I’m a TNA fanboy and keep making your very knowledgeable predictions. I’m sure it’s going to happen. Any day now.

16. art123guy says:

How over can a person get if they are only allowed to wrestle a 2 minute match with 14 other Divas and given no storyline or character? I didn’t know who half the Divas were that were in the battle royal a few weeks ago. I don’t think she expected to be pushed to the moon, she just wants to be used in a wrestling match. After all, she can wrestle while most of the other Divas can’t.

Maybe she keeps bringing it up because people other than yourselves wanna know what’s going on. She could also be using this as a way to get fired so she doesn’t have to wait out her contract, which I think would be pretty smart.

17. mshelez says:

I don’t think that was the first bounced check issue that they had. Didn’t they have another bounced check issue a while back and it turned out to allegedly be because the woman in the department was sick or something like that? I don’t remember the details but I do believe that this wasn’t the first instance. If this isn’t the first bounced check issue, then it may have less to do with finances and more to do with the payroll department being understaffed or disorganized or something else.

I don’t think that Gail Kim even had to wrestle in order to get over with the fans. Look at the Bellas, God help me. They can barely wrestle but they are all over the place. They know how to make it work for them. They are much more in the entertainment aspect of sports entertainment and that is why they, and Kelly Kelly, keep getting pushed despite their lack of wrestling skills. Even when Gail Kim was ‘dating’ Daniel Bryan, it wasn’t believable (on both their parts don’t get me wrong) and she was boring. If she wanted to be used strictly for her wrestling talent, then she needed to go elsewhere because the WWE is a complete package. I really like Evan Bourne. I enjoy watching him wrestle. That guy is never going to go beyond where he is right now, though, because his personality is flat. Same thing with Gail Kim. She just wasn’t the complete package.

18. Craig says:

As a fan of hers, i’m quite bemused, that with all that’s going on in the real world/news today, including wrestling, and people “not giving a shit” about Gail Kim the wrestler that they care so much enough to post, 35* comments in the last 2 days-so far- on what Gail Kim the person tweets to rage about how no cared about Gail Kim the wrestler. on that note best of luck to Gail Kim, the person AND wrestler in all of her future endeavors.
    (i mean it)

19. Craig says:

@ art123guy @ mshelez

Yep! right on the $
    good comments, both ;)

20. art123guy says:

@ mshelez

I get where you’re coming from, but I think it would be more accurate to say Gail Kim didn’t have what the WWE was looking for. Saying she isn’t the complete package kinda implies that Kelly Kelly and the Bellas are, which is just insane.

Let’s be honest, the WWE wanted Gail the second time around because she was way over in TNA and they didn’t like it. I doubt they had plans on using her, they were just happy TNA couldn’t.

21. mshelez says:

@art123guy I agree with you. She didn’t have what the WWE was looking for.

Maybe she was over in TNA, but she didn’t have to leave. She made the choice to jump ship for something she considered better. Unfortunately for her, it didn’t work out that way.

22. Cenaplsgoaway says:

Just….

Really who cares?

Her division is a joke in WWE, week in week out 1 minute matches (even Battle Royals), time for most people to go and get a cup of tea or have a piss.

Beth Phoenix is the one light at the end of the tunnel, and its time to put her up against the men in my opinion. She could take some of the lighter guys in real life, so why not let her have a shot at the US title or IC or something?

23. bob holly says:

I just wanted to comment and say hi to jon :)