Indy wrestling preview for the weekend: Melissa Coates, Jesse Neal
– KSWA Owner To Make Historic Announcement With Legend This Saturday
by Trapper Tom, Ring Announcer/Wrestling Journalist
The Road to Keystone State Wrestling Alliance’s annual FanFest officially begins this Saturday, August 13 when KSWA Owner Bobby O enters the ring to announce which Legend will make his way to the Home of Professional Wrestling in Pittsburgh.
KSWA FanFest (this year set for Saturday, December 3rd) has become an annual, major event in Pittsburgh, a way to kick off the holiday season and this year will be no exception. In past FanFests, Pittsburgh Studio Wrestling legend Dominic DeNucci, former WWF tag team Champion Demolition Ax and NWA/WCW/WWF manager James J. Dillon have all made their way to the KSWA Arena.
FanFest is also made unique because a massive Chinese auction takes place for the Krazies and toys are donated to help needy children. Each and every year the fans have turned out in larger and larger numbers. In 2010, 423 Krazies packed the Lawrenceville Moose.
This year, KSWA Owner Bobby O is promising a gigantic announcement. Legends from all over the globe telephone, fax and email the promotion, in an attempt to attend FanFest. Rumors abound as to who
“This is going to be a huge announcement,” said Bobby O recently. “The KSWA is Pittsburgh’s professional wrestling organization and word has gotten around that the Krazies are the greatest wrestling fans in the world.”
Bobby O notes that attendance numbers increase every year at FanFest, and the Megastars always look forward to the showcase. In 2011, the KSWA has hosted more events than ever before, been featured in the Mattress Factory of Modern Art on Pittsburgh’s North Side, and recently was mentioned in a related Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article. The organization continues to raise money for needy causes and entertain Western Pennsylvania fans with a brand of Wrestling, the way “you like it.”
The Road to FanFest begins this Saturday, August 13 “When Worlds Collide.” In the Main Event, KSWA Champion Ali Kaida will defend against 2011 Joe Abby Memorial Tournament winner Mitch Napier. Undoubtedly, Bobby O’s announcement will also resonate with the Krazies.
“We are all looking forward to this,” said Bobby O. “The Krazies will not be disappointed.”
“When Worlds Collide” takes place this Saturday, August 13, bell time is 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for kids. For more information go to www.kswa.net. Card is subject to change.
– EWF Wrestling presents “Caged Heat” on Saturday night in Converse, IN at the Borderman Gym with a 7:30PM bell time. Visit us online at www.EWFArena.com
– GXW will be returning to Richmond, VA on Saturday night back at Club Aurora featuring Melissa Coates and TNA star Jesse Neal.
– In Your Face Wrestling (www.iyfwrestling.com) presents Summertime Bruise Saturday night at the Ballston Area Community Center in Ballston Spa, NY with a 7PM bell time.
– Also on Saturday night, World Wrestling Coalition (www.WWCweb.com) presents “Title Clash” at the Municipal Building in Aberdeen, OH with a 7PM bell time.