Update on Matt and Jeff Hardy

Here is the latest regarding Matt and Jeff Hardy, those at TNA are trying to get them to check into rehab, but they have both refused, and that’s why they haven’t been brought back, reports Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Tags: , ,

1. The Hardy Boyz says:

We don’t need rehab. You’re all wrong! You’re all over reacting! We’re the greatest tag team in history. The IWC are all idiots. The dirtsheets are trying to sabotage our careers. We’re the best! Our fans love us! Ask for refunds at TNA and WWE events because we’re not there!

2. -Jay- says:

Hell no they don’t need rehab, you’ll need rehab after you witness Jeff Hardys intoxicating wrestling clinics! Ask yourself WHY did Sting steal his makeup kit?

Matt Hardy is bigger than wrestling…join the Hardy movement, or just lie to yourself and deny the dream! :|

3. Hans says:

I rofl’d, then I saw the troll posing as the Hardy’s comment, and I rofl’d again.

4. ILMH says:

They tried to make them go to rehab, they said no,no,no…

….too soon?

5. Captain Ass says:

The guys are freakin’ idiots. Plain and simple.

6. Sack Wagger says:

Aww come on TNA, someone has to pay for Jeff’s meth and MATTHEW’s grapes.

7. Criss Brian says:

I haven’t heard about Matt’s problem, but Jeff needs help and they’re both idiots for not realizing how delusional their points of view are. They’re just dumb. I lost so much respect for them in the past two years.

8. Kerry says:

@ILMH – No, not too soon. In fact, the same thing was going through my mind when I started reading this article.

9. Kyle Christie says:

@ILMH ?

10. Wico says:

If I was over TNA they would both be gone from the company….. what does TNA have to fear? WWE is probably not interested in them at all…. ROH, probably isn’t interested either.

11. Michael says:

Imagine that!

12. Eric says:

Fat Hardy is absolutley terrible at wrestling

13. Shacoria J. says:

Yea i have to agree they need to go. But question is are they still getting paid if they are then every other wrestler in TNA should be pissed.

14. Ahmad says:

@Kyle Christie it’s an Amy winehouse reference to her hit “Rehab”

And I agree they need to leave they haven’t been relevant in wrestling for quite some time now….. in fact I’m still disgusted by Jeffs last “performance” against Sting……a one minute main event. REALLY?!?! TNA needs to man up, cut their losses (AKA these two) and move on

15. korey Parker says:

TNA tried to make them go to rehab but they said “no, no, no”.