John Morrison comments on Melina’s release (updated)

John Morrison via Twitter:

I’ve always believed that Melina is the most talented Diva ever employed by World Wrestling Entertainment. (not to mention the hottest!) Her face conveys emotion. Vince McMahon likes to say “Television is a feeling” and I agree with him. That’s what Sports Entertainment is all about. Melina’s presence on Television, aside from the obvious (she be sexy!) is raw emotion- joy, rage, surprise, disgust… her passion just pours out of her.
Melina’s presence on Monday Night Raw will be missed by the WWE universe… and especially by me.
I think this is the end of a chapter in the book of @RealMelina – I met Melina on my audition for Tough Enough 3, I never forgot the smile, and hug she gave me when I made the show and she got cut and told to go home. I’ve stood next to her with Joey while MNM was yelled at; told we’d never make it, we were worthless. I’ve seen her come back from 2 career threatening injuries. She is one of a kind, and talented enough to do whatever she wants. I’m proud to be her man. I love her, and will support whatever she chooses to do next.

UPDATE:

Melina replied via Twitter:

U just made me cry. I love you so much. I’m very proud of what u have accomplished & to have u as the love of my life.

Tags: , , ,

1. Renato says:

CMON WWE!!

Releasing one of your very few divas that can actually wrestle!!!
    Melina is talented as hell!
    She is both a good face and good heel.
    She one of the hottest girls I´ve ever seen and she´s got a really beautiful face.

And now I guess her boyfriend, also a great talent is going down the toilet unfortunatly

2. Anony-mouse says:

Hottest? Morrison must have been born with beer goggles… Melina is absurdly fugly… She can wrestle though, so I guess she has that.

3. Renato says:

Fugly?
    What kind of stupid word is that?

You have some weird opinions about cute

4. -Jay- says:

yes more time for to spend with the love of her life…dave.

5. Kevin Paralis says:

Wow, John must be on some serious drugs if he actually believes what he wrote. Trish Stratus, Molly Holly, Jackie Moore, Mickie James. There’s 4 right there who are more talented and better looking.

6. mshelez says:

I was under the impression that Melina asked for a release, not that the WWE released her.

7. LL says:

@Renato, don’t forget that she is one of the few female wrestlers that actually got the crowd to respond to her. Too bad and a shame.

8. Reign says:

WWE killed her character then dumped her like last night’s trash. From her in-ring work they should’ve kept her but who knows how she was behind the scenes but also WWE likes their divas’ young. I don’t know how old Melina is but I beleive (and I might be wrong) that she has been on the roster longer than any other diva currently on TV.

9. Anony-mouse says:

@Renato… no sir, YOU have some weird opinions about cute… If you think Melina is remotely attractive, you must have impaired vision… And if you think Melina is one of the hottest girls you’ve seen, then I would hate see the women you surround yourself with IRL.

10. david r. says:

@Kevin, Molly Holly and Jackie better looking than Melina? I think you were the one born with beer goggles. More talented? Maybe. Molly’s hot but not more than Melina, and Jackie looks like a crackhead.

Anyway, sad to hear about her leaving WWE.

11. DeathNote81 says:

Hope she goes to TNA for a minute, just so I can see how they’d use her.
    Their Knockouts division could use a talent and personality like hers, esp. right now! Not sure if she’d fit in in Redneck Wrestling though.

12. B says:

fugly isnt even the word she got the s**t kicked out of her with the ugly stick multiple times!!!!!!!

13. love_synthesizer@hotmail.com says:

Melina is sub par, its all smoke and mirrors with her, lawls!

14. Criss Brian says:

Bottom line, Melina is hot and talented. Every Diva that made a name before 2007 was good, and Melina was great. She had a talent and personality that shined through the TV screen and what WWE did to her is a shame. However, the whole bitching about Trish thing was dumb. And I have to say,
    @Anony-mouse, if you don’t find Melina attractive, a normal person would probably puke at the sight of the bag her face disease fill slobs u surround urself with.

15. curtis says:

I just puked

16. Jovon says:

This probably wouldn’t be happening if she hadn’t complained about Trish. Who saw the Diva Battle Royal last night? She was out as soon as the cameras were on. She jobbed to every diva. Hopefully WWE Doesn’t mess up on Morrison though, he hasn’t even ended his Feud with r-Truth and is a great performer. Just needs better mic skills

17. Anony-mouse says:

@Criss Brian… You’ve got to be kidding me dude… You honestly believe that Melina is hot? And to come at me, you rehash the joke I ALREADY USED?! Wow, good one… If you think Melina is hot, then you must have NO STANDARDS at all… Some people have lower standards than others, but there’s no way that you have any… I’m not saying she can’t wrestle.. Her and 5 other chicks there were the only ones that could wrestle, the rest of them cared too much about breaking nails to take any risks… Hey, maybe Melina being so damn ugly is why she was willing to take risks… It’s not like she had to worry about protecting her face.