Decision made on Sin Cara’s future

WWE has made the decision to bring back Sin Cara, reports Dave Meltzer. The company has recognized his appeal with the Hispanic fan base, and understand the importance of continuing to promote Hispanic wrestlers. Sin Cara is selling merchandise, and obviously, having an alliance with Triple H improved his chances on staying with the company.

Tags: , ,

1. -Jay- says:

Give the power ranger a break…he is entitled to one or two screw ups as long as he puts the asses in the seats, go go cara ranger!

2. Jono K says:

Botchamania will LOVE this decision!

3. echo says:

Good call! And I agree, most of his botches are other wrestlers not familiar with those moves.

4. dave says:

“alliance with HHH”

5. Ronald B. says:

Please give us a Lucha Libre match! Rey Mysterio against Sin Cara!

6. Jose says:

I was watching CMLL over the weekend, and there were many Sin Cara masks. All he has to do is shape up and fly right, and he’ll be fine.

7. Pieman says:

I am not really a fan of Mexican wrestling, but I appreciate their talent. I don’t think he has shown to be as good as Mysterio when he broke in but then again, Mysterio had talent that had worked that style where as Sin Cara doesn’t. Jericho would probably be able to make him look great but we wouldn’t need to see it every week on Smackdown for 6 months.

8. Fisha695 says:

They didn’t make a Decision to bring him back because there was never really any chance of him going anywhere…. Just internet fodder to try and get website hits (note this isn’t directed at this site, but towards the “reporters” that started the rumors of him being released).

9. Drew says:

Hopefully he doesn’t have any more problems; I’d like to see where his WWE career will go from now on.

10. The Kev says:

Sin Cara gets blamed for mistakes in the ring and for his Wellness Program violation constantly. I can understand the suspension as the wrestlers know that it is a term of their employment to stay drug-free and healthy which I totally agree with, however he needs to be put with other performers that can make him look goodand adapt to his style. So far in the matches I’ve seen Sin Cara in, I think that Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd(who should be pushed thru the roof IMHO), and believe it or not, Ted Dibiase actually did a really good job selling him in the match they had on SD a few weeks back. It’s WWE and their bookers that need to get it right-they sought out Sin Cara who was already making a great living in Mexico to sign him and now they keep making him look bad because of poor matching with his opponents.

11. Criss Brian says:

Chavo Guerrero said he was one dimensional, and given Chavo’s resumè, I trust him there, especially with the botches. I say put him in FCW for a little bit, tht way he can adapt to WWE’s style a bit, and he can play around with it and mix in lucha libre, and he’d be golden.

12. Matt Middleton says:

Just thinking about it, it has the potential to steal the show!!!

13. Nick says:

I think they should bring him in to FCW for a few weeks before he returns to TV. Let him work with Epico, Seth Rollins, and Averno (whatever his name will be) down there and develop a little bit better flow when working a slower paced (and more accurate) American style.

14. Cenaplsgoaway says:

How could they have sacked Sin Cara, when a few other wrestlers have got strangely huge only in the last few months.

Im thinking The All American American in particular. Suddenly sprouting massive arms is a dead giveaway.

15. Steve says:

Absolutely a smart business decision no matter what people say on here. They invested to much money in him.

16. T says:

But can Sin Cara stay out of trouble?