Quick Result: John Cena vs. CM Punk

CM Punk pinned John Cena at 33:40 to win the WWE title. Vince McMahon has called out Alberto Del Rio to challenge Punk, but Punk leaves through the crowd.

Stay tuned for Adam Martin’s detailed recap of the match.

Tags: , , ,

1. Thomas says:

…Oh…my…GOD!!!

2. Rob says:

What the “H”!!!??? As in… HELL YEAH!!!!

3. Attitude Era 12 says:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Best PPV since 2002. Punk is God

4. cenasux says:

what a match. after a disappointing cap. pun. this ppv was great. after w.m easily 2nd best ppv of the year

5. biggie smalls says:

WOW. That was a crazy finish to the PPV. Gotta hand it to creative for that finish. Definitely one for the ages!!! Can’t wait to see what happens next tomorrow night!!!

6. Wookie says:

WOOOOOOOOOO!

7. daniel says:

um gay. tom nite cm punk comes back alberto del rio cashes in cena will be back

8. Fritz says:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All hail CM Punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Rusty Shackleford says:

MIND = BLOWN. and it didn’t even turn out to be (that) predictable considering we all thought del rio would take it off of him after he won it! best match I’ve ever seen. EPIC.

10. -Jay- says:

Happy Happy! jOY jOY!

11. Joshua Shaver says:

Back in 2001, Stone Cold made the switch from face to heel. Could this began the turn for Cena? This is what I predict: Punk opens RAW in the ring bragging about how he won Vince’s prized possession. Punk then wil state he sign that big money contract one minute before midnight. Cena cmes out and beats the hell out of Punk. Alberto Del Rio cashes MITB and win the WWE Title. Vince comes out and give the impression that Cena was going to be fired, but fired Punk instead (the storpline to give Punk off till next year). Cena puts Punk through the announcers table and Vince raises Cena’s hand. Of course, my cable company let me down and could fix my connection and I could not order the PPV.