Taz to miss Sunday’s Destination X PPV

Taz via Twitter:

“Very sorry to say I will not be able to work the Dest X ppv sunday, but I WILL be at TV tapings. Get this ppv, gonna be kickass show!!”

“I have a family obligation on Sunday, thank u all for your concerns. All is well.”

Jeremy Borash via Twitter:

“Looking forward to joining the announce table for Destination X this Sunday. This is going to be a fun PPV! Don’t miss it!”

Tags: , , ,

1. Will says:

They should’ve put Don West in for the PPV. Would’ve made the show feel more vintage. Not to mention getting to hear “YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!” again.

2. Kerry says:

I’m not a JB fan or a Don West fan, but I would prefer to see DW over Borash anyday. Mike Tenay could do the job all by himself, for that matter.

3. Some Guy says:

Thank goodness! I’m so sick of that poor man’s Jerry “The King” Lawler and his adolescent “let the pigeons loose!” crap. And God-forbid he drops that disgusting Jersey Shore/NYC accent.

4. Ralph Emery says:

Let’s just hope he is not missing for the same reason another former ECW superstar missed a PPV 4 years ago.

5. McMahon says:

Definitely should have gone with Don West. He was always best when marking out for the X Division.

6. name says:

Don West would’ve been a better choice, gotta agree with the rest of the guys.
    And agree with @Some Guy. Taz is annoying. I never really realized it when he was in WWE.

7. Nick says:

Totally agree that Don West would have fit the throwback format a little bit better than Borash. Still Borash can hold his own at the announce table.

8. AJ Starr says:

Wow, Some Guy, you sure know how to miss good commentary!

I guess you prefer Michael Cole over someone who genuinely has fun doing his job?

9. broham says:

@ AJ Starr: so you consider constantly flubbing one’s lines and messing up wrestlers’ names AND acting like a horny pre-teen male whenever the female wrestlers come out as “good commentary”?

10. Hipnosis says:

Why the F*** isn’t Don West taking his spot? Don West is always guaranteeing to mark out along with us!

11. Taz Sucks says:

LoL @ AJ Starr…dude keeps coming back to the same article to read the comments and troll on the discussions. Wow, someone needs to get a life.

Anyway, like nearly everyone on here said, Don West is definitely a good replacement. Whenever I check out the old TNA matches and hear his voice and him totally marking out, it makes you mark out along with him. It’s like listening to a fan doing commentary. And JB won’t be too bad either. He definitely deserves more than main event ring announcer.

12. AJ Starr says:

Yeah… keeping a discussion going is SUCH a troll thing to do. Sorry I don’t make sorry half-assed remarks like most do. Is it okay if I drink the rest of my Mountain Dew, or would finishing what I started on that be a little too much for you to handle as well?

Changing your name every 5 minutes doesn’t disguise who you really are… hope you realize that.