Hart, JR, Y2J, Styles and Maryse on Punk’s Raw promo
Several past and present wrestlers went on Twitter to give rave reviews to the CM Punk promo
that has got the world of professional wrestling talking yesterday.
– “The best promos are always the ones that sound real,” wrote Bret Hart, another Hall of
Famer who was always good on the microphone.
– Jim Ross called the ending of RAW the “most compelling, controversial” adding that Punk
was “edgy, attitudinal & full of rage.”
– Chris Jericho sent his congratulations to both CM Punk and Vince McMahon for doing
something that hasn’t been done in a while – history.
– WWE Diva Maryse also had some positive things to say, and went even further than her
peers. “@CMPunk for President of the United States,” she wrote
– Joey Styles added, “Holy crap! I thought I was bad when I was shooting on Vince and the
company. OMG! Holy crap!”