Report: Matt Hardy suspended by TNA

Reported by Mike Tedesco of Wrestleview.com

According to PWInsider.com, Matt Hardy has been suspended by TNA. The reason for the suspension was that Hardy was continually late to events.

Hardy had posted this message on his Twitter account a few days ago regarding his absence from TNA television: “Between dates, injuries, & outside issues, I’m gonna have a few week off & I’m ecstatic! The Matt Hardy Movement is going into full effect!”

Tags: , ,

1. Max says:

couldn’t of happened to a nicer guy. wish they would juse fire fatt hardy

2. Brian says:

Wasn’t he ecstatic about coming to TNA in the first place? I think both the Hardy’s need to wake up and realize their in their 30’s now and not little kids anymore. Getting your employers fired up at you is not “cool”. Keep this up and the only movement either of these two will have will be bowel related.

3. dave says:

Brian, you’re right. They show no respect for the industry. They say they love the fans but they only love the attention. They don’t try to entertain and I can’t imagine them in the gym much, or on the mats or talking to other workers about their game.

4. Kellman73 says:

“The Matt Hardy Movement is going into full effect!”
    Sooo..you’re going to spend all of that time on the toilet?

5. Eric says:

both hardys should just go away FOREVER

6. RJ Ace says:

I hope this is the 1st step in Matt being fired. His brother may be a drug addicted idiot but at least he’s talented. Matt offers nothing to TNA at this point. He’s a washout WWE performer who is only in TNA because he was part of the attitude era. He hasn’t been relevant since he used his online fans to get his job back with WWE back in 2005 to feud with Edge. After jobbing to Edge multiple times like he should have because he isn’t half the wrestler, he lost any value he had left. Even bringing Hardy back to job him out to an up and coming TNA star won’t mean much at this point.

7. Bey74 says:

Matt Hardy is either drugged out of his mind or completely stupid. “WWE fired me, I’m so happy”….”TNA suspended me, I’m so happy”…”Me and Amy are still real close, even though she cheated on me with Adam and talked about how out of it I am in an interview”…The man is an utter moron. Hopefully TNA, as well as WWE and ROH decide to have nothing to do with him (and his brother) and this will be the last we hear of the Hardys.

8. Steve says:

I like how he is excited about being suspended. Hopefully he will be just as ecstatic when he is released and nobody will hire him. What a loser.

9. Captain Ass says:

Both Hardy’s clearly have mental/drug issues and are hardly worth the effort of cheering for anymore, not that I watch that useless organization anyways. Bey74, I completely agree with you this time around.

10. Gentleman Gaga says:

Instead of catering to EX-WWE’ers, TNA could have save themselves the headache buy building up their own talent…oh wait they don’t do that much.

11. -Jay- says:

The Hardy brothers need to take a year off and get their sh*t together…the Matt Hardy movement?? Really??

12. Thomas says:

I miss the days when I could actually root for the Hardys. Now, I just feel sad for them.

13. deathedge says:

@Bey74

We can only dream. Even if TNA dumps them, indies will give them jobs, they’ll keep on posting Youtube vids, and will continue to be an annoying footnote to us wrestling fans until they mature.