6/18 TripleMania results featuring TNA talent
Shaved Mesias = http://pixa.s3.amazonaws.com/images/afb/19340847.jpg
AAA 6/18 – Palacio de los Deportes de Mexico City (Triplemania XIX = almost a capacity house and a 4 hour show)
1. Aero Star/Argos/Fenix/Sugi San beat Dark Dragon/Decnis/Tito Santana/Tigre Cota
Konnan & Joaquin Roldan would come out and made an announcement that if anyone interfered in any matches on the show they would be suspended on the spot.
2. Angelina Love/Mickie James/Sexy Star/Velvet Sky defeated Fabi y Mari Apache/Lolita/Cinthia Moreno with Mickie kissing Fabi before hitting her DDT for the finish.
Octagon would get inducted into the AAA Hall of Fame next.
3. Tables/Ladders/Chairs Match: Electroshock (subbing for Nicho el Millionario)/Heavy Metal/Joe Lider beat La Maniarquia (Chessman/Silver Kain/Ultimo Gladiador) in a violent bloody match that included a CELLO being used. Nicho ran out to take Metal’s place after he was stretchered out but he was stopped by Joaquin Roldan and subsequently suspended.
4. Los Bizarros (Billy el Malo/Charly Manson/Cibernetico/Escoria) defeated El Inframundo (Drago/Octagon/Ozz/La Parka Jr.) when Tabu showed up with Parka’s son which has been the main focus of the Ciber/Parka feud and that distracted Parka allowing Ciber to chokeslam him for the win. Tabu then let the child go to his fallen father where he told him that Tabu was his uncle (he really is Parka’s brother.) This also explains how Ciber got the X-rays of the kid’s broken leg months ago which he used to taunt Parka.
5. Steel Cage Match por el AAA Tag Titles: Jack Evans & Extreme Tiger beat Abyss & Mr. Anderson to retain their titles when Jack powerbombed Abyss off the cage through thumbtacks then escaped.
6. AAA Trios Titles Tournament – Finals: Los Perros del Mal (Damian 666/Halloween/X-Fly) defeated The Psycho Circus (Monster Clown/Murder Clown/Psycho Clown) to win the titles when Halloween used a Death Valley Driver off the top rope on Psycho. Damian was powerbombed through an exploding board during the match also.
7. AAA Mega Heavyweight Title: Jeff Jarrett beat Zorro to win the title. Jarrett finished off Zorro with the kendo stick after using tortillas, powder from Karen Jarrett, and a guitar.
8. Caballera contra Mascara: L.A. Par-K defeated El Mesias in another match of the year candidate as they bled early then broke tables, used chairs, and just brawled all over ringside. Total war of atrition here and after a ref bump, Par-K used some knux to KO Mesias who was promptly shaved. Par-K had Pierroth (who wore his mask while in his wheelchair) & his son in his corner.
9. Decision Match por el AAA Latin American Title: Dr. Wagner Jr. beat Rob Van Dam to win the title. Wagner was in full Mexico gear here and had a mariachi performance before the match. This was good but it had no chance following up the previous match which was moved up to semi-main earlier in the day. During the press conference after the show they had Wagner & Jarrett tease a potential match.