SPOILER: TNA Destination X main event announced

TNA has announced a main event for the Destination X PPV on 7/10 of A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels.

Tags: , , ,

1. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! Now I don’t have a reason to HATE TNA…for 1 month only.

2. Danny says:

I feel like, I’ve seen this before…..

AND I’VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE IT AGAIN!!!!

3. now thats the way to put the x divison back togather

4. name says:

@Movie Screenplay

1 NIGHT only. [;

5. Matt says:

This will be the third time these three have met in the ring, and I hope that this time it goes over better than their last encounter when AJ was defending the TNA World Heavyweight Title. Their first match back at Unbreakable 2005 was for the X-Division Title and that match is possibly the greatest in TNA history. Since this one will have more of a focus and emphasis on the X-Division, I hope this match will be better than the second, and probably even come close to the first one.

6. deathedge says:

2 things:

1) How will TNA screw up?

2) How is that match NOT for the TNA world title!?

7. dave says:

Well done TNA. Simply well done

8. tbone says:

this is brilliant, kinda bummed its not in the 6 sided ring :(

9. Dusty says:

It is in the 6 sided ring…for one night only.

10. echo says:

@tbone: It is in the 6-sided ring. They’re using it for the PPV.

11. RJ Ace says:

I just hope we don’t get a stupid Russo/Hogan/Bischoff finish. Let these 3 have a classic match like they’re capable of and stay away from the typical stupidity.

12. DeathNote81 says:

I hope one of them wins the title between now and then.

13. TNA is Garbage says:

@deathedge

They already did screw it up somewhat by having AJ job to Gunner and having Joe job to Devon. What is the message they were trying to send? Where they trying to say buy this pay per view because the X division is a jobbers division? X division guys can only beat other X division guys?, so buy this ppv to see who the king of the jobbers is? TNA completely blows my mind. I don’t know why I even try to make sense of their booking after all these years of repeated failure. A monkey with a typewriter could do a better job booking their shows than the brain trust in TNA does. They can’t even think ahead 5 minutes to think it might be a good idea to book a decent Main Event that might focus on the F’ing…Oh I don’t know….X DIVISION TITLE! They are incompetent and this company deserves to go out of business. NO SALE!