Wrestling Community reacting to Savage’s death
May 20, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
Comments made via Twitter:
– Kharma: In utter shock about Macho Man. So much charisma in one soul
– Lilian Garcia: Just heard the news about “Macho Man” Randy Savage passing away. So sad. RIP Randy. My prayers go out to your friends & family.
– D’Lo Brown: RIP Randy Savage. You will be missed.
– Chaz of the Headbangers: Very sad at the news. Met MM @ my 1st WWF “Job” match. That meeting had a HUGE impact on me and will never be forgotten!
– Shelton Benjamin: R.I.P Macho Man. A True Icon Of Professional Wrestling.
– So Cal Val: Saying a prayer 4 Randy Savage & his loved ones. I had the honor of working for his promotion, he was inspirational 2 us all! What a loss.
– Goldust: Prayers go out to randy savage family…..god be with them in this tough time
– Fink: I am profoundly saddened by the passing of one of the all-time greats, Macho Man Randy Savage. My condolences go out to the Poffo family.
– Luke Gallows: R.I.P. Macho Man…..A true legend.