Wrestling and MMA Reaction to Savage’s death
Comments made via Twitter:
– Hulk Hogan: I’m completely devastated, after over 10 years of not talking with Randy, we’ve finally started to talk and communicate .. We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years of having no communication. This was a tough one .. I just pray that Randy’s happy and in a better place and we miss him.
– John Cena: CeNation. The untimely passing of randy savage is indeed tragic. All true fans of wrestling will mourn this loss. One of the all time greats
– RVD: Rest in Peace Macho Man Randy Savage.
– HBK: We’ve lost one of the greats!! Our prayers go out to the family & friends of Randy Savage.
– Gangrel: RIP oooohhhh yeahhhh randy thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends!
– MVP: “The cream always rises to the top! Ohhh Yeeeeah!” REST IN PEACE Macho Man. Thank you for everything! Peace & thoughts to the Poffo family.
– William Regal: Just heard of the passing of Randy Savage.A one of a kind great performer.RIP.
– BJ Penn: Rest in Peace to Macho Man Randy Savage. One of my biggest inspirations. God Bless
– Shane Carwin: We should all go get a slim jim in his honor. He never got the same credit as Hulk but he helped make that era what it was. RIP
– Vickie Guerrero: RIP Randy Macho Man Savage. My prayers are to your family
– Nattie Neidhart: My prayers are with Randy Savage and his family right now.