More wrestling community reaction to Savage’s death
May 20, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
Comments made via Twitter:
- Savio Vega: Rip macho man Randy to me good person have the chance to work together GOD bless you my friend n you Family
- The Miz: Can’t believe Macho Man is gone. As a kid my friends and would have contests to see who does a better Macho Man promo. 1 of the best. RIP
- ODB: Macho Man was the reason I got into the wrestling world, glad I was able to tell him that when I got to meet him,U will me missed oh yeah
- Beth Phoenix: No words for this very sad day. Condolences to Randy Savage’s family, friends and millions of fans.
- Snitsky: RIP randy savage! Was at the gym n just got the news! He was one of the main reasons i got into wrestling! Our sympathies 2his family!
- Goldberg: Just landed and heard the news about Macho Man…..another sad day for the wrestling business. RIP
- Road Warrior Animal: RIP Macho Man. I had the privilege of knowing you the last 18 years and will always remember it. Real sad day. See you soon brother!!
- Abyss: R I P Randy Savage. One of the greatest and most influential men of our business. God speed and may god bless you and your family.
- Tony Schiavone: Sad to hear about Macho Man Randy Savage. He and I had a very good working relationship. He was a pro.
- Chuck Palumbo: My thoughts and prayers go out to Randy Savage’s family…. He was a true pro wrestler … They dont make make em like that anymore
- Shad Gaspard: Today we lost a legend in Randy “Macho Man” Savage, thank you for your help, I know you are in a better place brother.
- Kazarian: The Macho Man helped mold my childhood into what I would do as an adult. It’s with a heavy heart I say goodbye. A TRUE icon & inspiration.
- Iron Sheik: Randy Savage, i find out you die. i cry. you are one of best and my brother. you be happy with the elizabeth. god bless you … macho man best worker. better than all. he make the wrestlemania match with ricky best ever in pontiac. I love you forever