RAW SPOILERS FROM LONDON

Credit: f4wonline.com

R-Truth interview saying he was winning the title at Extreme Rules.

John Morrison came out and said Truth was lucky last week.  Morrison brough up that Truth was a smoker and challenged Truth to a match, saying it might be his last chance to avenge last week’s loss because of the draft coming next week.

Morrison b R-Truth with Starship pain.  Truth turned heel and attacked Morrison, hitting him with a water bottle and smoked a cigarette in the ring.

Dolph Ziggler b Evan Bourne
Edge Tribute video aired.  It was announced Alberto Del Rio would be doing an Edge retirement party on Smackdown tomorow night.  Edge will be on Smackdown tomorrow night.
Miz did a promo noting that with the win, Morrison is now in the title match at Extreme Rules.  It is also now a cage match.  Sin Cara came out as did John Cena, setting up Miz & Alex Riley vs. Cena & Sin Cara.

John Cena & Sin Cara b Miz & Riley.  Miz walked out.  Cena pinned Riley with the Attitude Adjustment.

Eve Torres b Nikki Bella.  Nikki is the one who isn’t champion.  This earns Eve a title shot, but only if Eve isn’t drafted.  I thought the Divas title can be defended on either brand.  Looks like they forgot.

Jack Swagger interview.  Swagger brought out The Queen of  England.  No, not the real Queen.  But she knighted Michael Cole who is now Sir Michael Cole.  Sir Michael Cole called everyone else peasants and said Lawler and Jim Ross shuld kiss his feet.  Swagger took out Lawler and then dragged Ross into the ring and made Ross kiss Cole’s feet.
Sheamus b Santino Marella with the Brogue kick

Randy Orton b C.M. Punk with a schoolboy.  Nexus beat down Orton.  Mason Ryan did most of the work and set up a punt on Orton, but Punk told him to let him do it.  Punk went to punt Orton but Orton hit anRKO out of nowhwere.

Tags: , ,

1. Andy says:

Truth heel turn? Is it sad that I’m actually interested in this? I think this could actually lead to something great.

2. AJ Starr says:

Very craptacular yet again…

3. Nick says:

Wait, so Swagger is working with Cole again?

4. Kerry says:

At least they didn’t refer to Nexus as the NEW Nexus in this article.

5. Ian says:

Hopefully he STOPS going by R-Truth since that doesn’t sound heelish at all…they need to give him a regular sounding tough name with a kick ass nickname…let him go by his real name Ron Killings and give him a bad ass nickname.

Cena and Sin Cara…where the hell did that come from???

Sir Michael Cole…really they are continuing this crappy storyline…how long are they going to continue having him in the spotlight…ugh!!!

6. sonia says:

Thanks for the spoilers so I don’t have to waste time watching this. Boring. Same old same old. Cole and Swagger? Let this end. No patience for R-Truth hes awful. Nexus beat down on Orton yawn. Sin Cara with Cena why? No point in that. Awful

7. AJ Starr says:

Their pathetic booking is see-through and rudimentary at best.

Sin Cara is destined to fail in the WWE… and everyone knows it.

R-Truth is what they’re going to try and give him some credibility with. Right now, they have him with Cena tonight to go “look at this guy in the mask…. yippee!” It won’t work, no one is going to care.

When Sin Cara drops to midcard purgatory, Truth will be the guy who has to keep putting him over until they realize both are good enough for the unemployment line.

8. Matthew says:

Last week Truth beat Morrison in his second match.
    This week Truth can’t beat Morrison in his first?!

9. Eric says:

@ matthew its called a storyline genius

10. Ronald B. says:

I smell an Edge head pinata on del Rio’s retirement party for Edge.

11. AJ Starr says:

“Imma be da most fightin’ champing…”

No wonder they replaced him Morrison.

12. Drew says:

@ Eric: They pushed Truth last week and made him look like a main-event Superstar. Tonight, WWE decided to make him job, take away his main-event spot at Extreme Rules, and turn him heel.

Since most things in the WWE are storylines, how does this one make any sense, genius?!?

13. Eric W. says:

AJ Starr are you stupid? Sin Carra is definitely talented enough to be in the main event. The only reason he wouldn’t be able to get over is because of people like you who have no idea what talented wrestlers look like in a ring. Rey Mysterio wears a mask, and he got over. Sting wears facepaint, same thing practically, as well as the Ultimate Warrior and the Legion of Doom. Who cares if he’s in a mask, he wrestles better than damn near everyone else on the roster.

On a different note, I’m surprised PG WWE let R-Truth smoke on tv like that.

14. Steve says:

Lame move by turning Truth tonight. Last week they made him a strong face who could make a title run but this weak he looks like a weak mid-card heel. Way to screw up a good thing as usual WWE.

15. AJ Starr says:

@Eric

No, I’m not stupid… I’m realistic.

I also wrestled for 10 years on the Independents, so as I tell a lot of you guys on this website… don’t try the mark crap on me, if makes you sound VERY weak-minded and delusional.

The very fact you’re claiming masks and face paint as being the same thing pretty much makes you calling me an idiot hypocritical as well.

The mask has NOTHING to do with Sin Cara not making it. At a business stand point, the WWE saw the amount of Hispanics Rey Mysterio brings to the ratings… so they went out and signed a guy from Mexico who wears a mask… and they also signed Dos Caras. It’s a sad attempt by the WWE to get more viewers by reaching out to a specific race instead of just PUTTING ON GOOD PROGRAMMING.

Sin Cara already shows the usual 2 dimensional ring awareness that causes most guys to fail; Same match every night, never fails and never falters. Also, seeing as how the guy will most likely never speak, he will not get over. He can flip around all he wants, but we saw all this out of Essa Rios a decade ago, and Lita was the only survivor of that duo. I’m sure Sin Cara is very talented, but in the WWE, he’s going to fall flat on his face being booked this way.

So, to answer your question… no, I’m not stupid. On the contrary, I just assume people with a small amount of intelligence will understand what I’m trying to say, and not many ever do.

16. chris says:

Sin Cara has Triple H behind him, so that could work in his favor. But lets be honest, if Vince had his way, Sin Cara would be a jobber. Anyone who can misuse Ultimo Dragon (like Vince did) will never push an international worker.

btw

Tough enough is a scam.

17. advo319 says:

You think just because you’ve done work you can’t be a mark? Crap dude, you’re the worst kind of mark!

18. David says:

More about tough enough…

19. Eric W. says:

@AJ Starr

Good point. I didn’t even think of it that way about trying to attract more of a certain type of audience. Sorry to question your intelligence. I dunno, just frustrated with WWE programming right now. We’re seeing CM Punk vs Orton and Miz vs Cena for about the 100th time now. Guess I just would like to see Sin Cara in the main event to see something new. They got like 10 guys who are potential main eventers, but they job and people like Great Khali are former world heavyweight champions. Btw, does anyone know if Cara speaks English?

20. AJ Starr says:

advo319;

Yeah, you’re right… I suppose ring legends like Butcher & Mad Dog Vachon praising my ring work… Butcher on several occasions… means NOTHING compared to two guys who’ve never been in the ring and never will be… who have never held the book or broken bones for wrestling.

REALLY glad we cleared that up… marks.

21. AJ Starr says:

@Eric

Doubt it, which is why he’s going to fail. If he hasn’t spoken yet, odds are he can’t speak the language, which is an automatic fail in US wrestling. He won’t last more than a year before heading back to Mexico because WWE is just banking on him and Alberto gaining the popularity of Mysterio, and that they won’t have to put any actual work into making them stars themselves.

Heck, just look at Alberto… I don’t see anything special in him at all, in this whole time, I see him as a transitional IC Champion at best. The guy does not bring anything to the table I would ever pay to see. His gimmick sucks, his ring skills are average, and his mic skills are just average at best as well. BUT… WWE sees “Hispanic = Money” so they don’t bother.

The WWE is lazy. Period. They don’t want to put in the time to create new Main Eventers, they just expect it to happen. Everytime someone debuts they just throw them into the wolf’s den and expect them to make it. Alberto should be nowhere near the Main Event, because he hasn’t earned it. Who wants to pay to see a guy who’s been on US TV for less than a year, who has not had a single match impressive enough to warrant being in his spot? Not me, and not anyone else from the looks of it.

Sin Cara is already in the same boat. I’ve watched both his matches, and both have been the exact same thing… only tonight he botched half his moves. Could’ve been Miz or Riley’s fault… but I doubt it. Sure, can’t judge him on two matches, but so far, I don’t see Sin Cara lasting more than a few months before getting the Chris Masters role.

And yes, the WWE has a great talent roster… but they don’t have the work ethic to do anything with them. They could’ve turned Cena heel a LONG time ago and had him do great matches as a guy who got sick of being treated like crap by the fans… SAME THING THEY DID WITH THE ROCK… but they… like they have since they bought out WCW… failed miserably.

I dunno, maybe it’s just because I’ve booked a lot in my time, but if you take the WWE product, and put it in a local wrestling show with guys you’ve never heard of with 50 people in the audience… what would happen?

The crowd would get bored and walk out. WWE caters to the “lowest common denominator.” These “fans” just like watching pandering to the fans and stupid catch-phrases, and nothing more. I remember back in high school when Stone Cold got big, everybody wore Austin merchandise, and almost none of them even knew what the Stunner was. They just hopped on the bandwagon and liked watching a redneck flip the bird.

But then again… WWE is exiling themselves and preparing themselves to slowly be put out of business. Just to get out of state regulation, they are insulting their fan’s intelligence and trying to claim they aren’t pro-wrestling.

Excuse me?

WWE Universe? Gimme a break!

It’s a major insult, and if one top WWE star would tell Vince to shove it and act like a professional wrestler, this crap would go away.

But they won’t… which is why I usually only watch RAW once a month if that.

22. Eric W. says:

Yeah, I see what you’re saying. Booking in the Indys has to be harder than booking in WWE I would think, cause like you said it’s a bunch of guys most people haven’t heard of. I’ve never been to an Indy show, I dont think theres any Indy promotions around where I live, but I really wanna go to one. I’m sure it would be good, I know indy guys bust their asses off. Like I said though, sorry man. Clearly you know your stuff, and put me in my place.

23. John says:

@ Eric W.

Where are you from?

24. truth says:

Wow, AJ Starr.. you sound like an idiot, and a bitter one at that. You get mad at people calling you a mark and then you turn around and do the same thing. Perhaps you took one too many bumps in your “10 years in the Independents?”

25. Eric W. says: