The wrestling community remembers Larry Sweeney
Apr 11, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
comments made via Twitter:
– Christopher Daniels: I’m devastated by the news of Larry Sweeney’s passing. Such a talented guy & a good person. I wish we could have worked together more. RIPRIP Alex. You left a lasting impression on wrestling & everyone who had the pleasure of knowing you. Hope you have found peace.
– Jay Lethal: RIP Larry Sweeny
– Amber O’Neal: I just heard the news of Larry Sweeneys passing!! Amazing talent&person! RIP Larry Sweeney!my thoughts&prayers r w/ur family and friends!
– Sonjay Dutt: RIP Larry Sweeny. 12 Large brother
– Colt Cabana: RIP “Sweet & Sour” Larry Sweeney… My thoughts are with his family right now.
– Jimmy Jacobs: Deeply saddened by the passing of Larry Sweeney. He was a close friend and as talented/charismatic a performer as I’ve worked with. So sad.
– Rikishi: CONDOLENCES to Larry Sweeney’s family .Sry 4 your Loss..
– Jimmy Rave: Sweeny, ill never forget all the gr8 talks & stories we shared & when u & Rinauro wrestled w/ur butt cheeks out, almost shuttin down a show