Apr 6, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Johnathan Good
Weight: 220 lbs.
Date of birth: December 7, 1985
From: Les Thatcher
Trained by: Les Thatcher & Cody Hawk
Finishing move: Hook & Ladder
- Moxley teamed up with Jimmy Turner as Necessary Roughness, and on May 11, 2005, they defeated the team of Mike Desire and Tack to win the HWA Tag Team Championship.
- At the CZW 11th Anniversary Show on February 13, 2010, Moxley defeated B-Boy to win the CZW World Heavyweight Championship.
- Moxley defeated Nick Gage on August 14, 2010 at A Tangled Web 3 to win the CZW championship.
- In 2011, Moxley signed a WWE developmental contract, and adopted the ring name Dean Amborse.
- The Shield (Seth Rollins, Ambrose, and Roman Reigns) formed at the Survivor Series ’12. The group interfered in the main event, a triple threat match between champion CM Punk, John Cena and Ryback for the WWE Championship. They powerbombed Ryback through the announce table, allowing Punk to pin Cena to win the match and retain his title.
- At Wrestlemania 29, The Shield defeated The Big Show, Randy Orton, and Sheamus.