Kurt Angle claims his Twitter account was hacked

To follow up Kurt Angle talks WWE using his moves, Angle is now claiming his Twitter account was hacked:

I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren’t from me.I just found out today. I will find out Who would do this? I don’t know why somebody would pretend to be me. I apologize for the remarks. I’m not a twitter guy so I rarely use it .. On a side note, Randy and I discussed the Angle Slam.I am happy Orton used my Finish.As he put it,imitation is the sincerest form of flattery … To those who Don’t believe my Twitter was hacked into, I could care less. I went to bed at 9pm.I tweewted about Orton only.I didn’t watch WM … Randy Orton and I discssed it and we are on good terms.I’m glad He used Angle Slam. Randy is the best in the World. Let’s not exagerate this … It’s over and done. I don’t listen to dirt sheets and I never will. I apologize if I upset anyone with my “1″ tweet. WM was reat, I heard.

Tags: , , ,

1. mshelez says:

At least he admitted that he talked smack on Randy. If he said he didn’t say it, then I might be more suspicious. Regardless, I wish these people would just shut the hell up already. If you have a problem with Orton, talk to Orton. Don’t put your high school bs up on your twitter page.

2. DJ Reign says:

Angle must have been hitting the bottle a lil too much last night,

3. -Jay- says:

Riiiight Kurt…its funny how anytime someone post a bitter vile comment on twitter they’ve suddenly been hacked! Yeah Kurt your a hack.

4. Max Amillion says:

get off the drink kurt

5. chris says:

Not as much as who ever booked WM 27. World title as a curtain jerker? Snooki getting a high spot on the card? enough said.

6. Agent Cooper says:

Ah yes, the old “my twitter account was hacked” excuse. It’s always funny when people try to claim that after posting stupid crap. Kurt is such a giant headcase.

7. Steve says:

I normally don’t believe celebs when they claim twitter hacks but I want to believe him. Unfortunately he probably was a little drunk and ranted for a minute without thinking. I’ve done it too.

8. Ryan says:

I think, were this true, Orton would have no reason to have posted anything in response if he and Angle had already talked about it, but ok.

9. Filip-Valentin CLEM says:

Leave the man in peace!
    He is suffering ’cause he lost his family in TNA.

Vince and HHH better prove some solidarity and offer him a return to WWE.
    He would make a fine trainer for a next season of Tough Enough.

10. mike says:

Filip why would you want Kurt to be a trainer on Tough Enough.So he can waste all his skills and time on a bunch of people that will end up like maven and most of the other people from tough enough.

11. Mackdeezy says:

Filip, it’s not like they haven’t, but Kurt says he’s 100% positive, quote-unquote, that he doesn’t want to return to wwe