Photo: Bret Hart draws picture of Hulk Hogan

Here is Bret Hart’s latest drawing of Hulk Hogan..

Tags:

1. xLx says:

little bitter Bret?

2. lachlan says:

i want it!!!

3. Daniel says:

LOL these are actually really great, would love to see him compile these into a book!

4. Robert says:

The Flair one was at least funny.. this is stupid.. doesn’t even look a lot like hogan

5. Jerad says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!

6. jive says:

haha hes pretty damn talented! Sums up hogan all too well same as his flair one pure genius.

7. Adam says:

Yeah okay..like Bret could say he NEVER (?) used roids either? I like Bret but what was the point to this?

8. John says:

Poor little Bret. No one wants me anymore, so I’ll just make fun of my old enemies who are still making paychecks, while I sit here and draw pictures.

9. drxfeelgood says:

1. its been said on the Flair picture that Bret does drawings of alot of other wrestlers, so hes not bitter. just some old timers and legends having some fun.

2. do you really think Bret’s biggest concern is to a the drawing look alot like the wrestler? last time I checked Hart is affiliated with the wrestling business, he’s no artist or renaissance man.

3. “roid king” doesnt say “Hogan is roids” or something stupid like that. just like the tag team “kings of wrestling”, they aren’t the only wrestlers. so no, Bret isn’t implying he never took roids. (plus you used a ? after never)

im not trying to kiss Hart’s a** but damn, can’t we all just look at this and his other drawings, and laugh and enjoy them?

10. dooman says:

just read his book and theres a drawing inside the cover. thwen you’ll know where his drawings come from

11. Kerry says:

LOL @ saying Bret is bitter & no one wants him anymore. His appearances on WWE television last year were the best things to happen in wrestling in years.

12. Urvy says:

I wonder if Bret can take commissions…

13. Really? says:

That’s a great drawing of Gargamel from the Smurfs dressed up as Hulk Hogan for Halloween.

Lawler was always a much better (and funnier) artist than Bret Hart.

14. KennyD says:

It would be nice if we could purchase prints of Bret’s drawings .. I thik they are good !

15. Kenny says:

I think Hogan should sue brett for implying he is taking steroids.

That is if hogan is clean and I think he is as he looks like he has never took steroids in his life

16. Adam says:

Yes drxfeelgood a question mark…you know it is used to signify A QUESTION. Or in this case, questionable behavior. The old saying goes, “people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” It would seem that Bret is certainly being hypocritical at best. While as you point out he doesn’t say he never juiced, his cartoon absolutely talks about Hogan’s admitted use. My point being, Bret has no reason or excuse I’d bet, to throw “roid king” on there except to throw a dig at Hogan.

17. dan says:

@drxfeelgood he has a picture of hulk next to a needle… obv he is implafiying that hulk takes steriods..