TNA News on Lockdown, Jeff Hardy, Merchandise and more
Mar 23, 2011 - by staff
– A local radio add in the Cincinnati area is advertising Sting vs Jeff Hardy and Brother Devon vs Brother Ray for Lockdown. Neither of these matches will be taking place and one can only assume that these were the plan prior to Hardy being sent home. As Dave Meltzer reported recently, Brother Ray has taken Hardy’s heel spot in Immortal.
– ShopTNA.com is now selling Jeff Hardy’s newest entrance theme “Another Me” for $1.89.
– ShopTNA.com has also added a bunch framed and matted autograph photos of various wrestlers for $34.99 each. Not a bad price considering the cost of getting a picture framed and matted these days.
– Jakks TNA Deluxe Impact series 4 are now in stores. Deluxe Impact series 5 and 6 have both been delayed by several months.
– I will be covering Impact live this week as it happens so make sure you join us.