Updated Wrestlemania 27 PPV Card

Josh Dishon: “Looking back at The Undertaker’s Wrestlemania Streak”

Tags: , , ,

1. Hunter says:

like actually having mid-card matches with a purpose, not just a bunch of last minute thrown together gimmick matches

2. Anony-mouse says:

with a purpose? yeah sure… doesn’t mean it’ll be any good

3. David R. says:

well hunter, theres still a few weeks left, so dont get your hopes up….

4. Matt says:

I only see 6 matches so far, and it’s supposed to be a 4-hour PPV. Factoring in the average number of celeb segments, backstage segments, and the HOF segment, along with the fact that there’s 3 weeks left until the PPV, I’d say there’s a high chance that a between 2 to 5 matches will be thrown together last minute.

There’s still a possibility of something with Kane, Big Show, and The Corre.

Also, with it being Vince and the WWE after all, there’s bound to be something involving the divas, but not regarding the divas title.

Personally I want to see the Intercontinental Title and US Title be defended as well, but Kofi is most likely in a 6-man tag along with Morrison, and Daniel Bryan probably won’t even be on the card, or he’ll be in the pre-show dark match battle royale they have seemed to do the past few years.

5. Robert says:

Matt i believe has it right.Yes with 3 weeks left I still see myself more matches added.And yes I agree a Diva’s match but not involving the Diva’s title.More like a Diva Battle Royal.To get as many Diva’s on.And a few surprises.I am getting the pay per view myself.

6. sunshinethewerewolf says:

Don’t forget tiki barber vs. Rodger Goddell. Winner decides fate of football lockout.

7. E-Ry says:

What ever happened to having every single title defended at Wrestlemania? Forget ‘night of champions’ this is supposed to be the Superbowl of wrestling. Nonsense.

8. shep says:

Last I seen, as of now, they still have tickets left. That shows you how lame this WM is this year.

9. beweir says:

I’m sorry, I think at this time, this card is terrible. For how expensive this ppv is and how popular it is/was the matches are all ones you see on Raw and Smackdown each week. The only “exciting” match is Undertaker and HHH. And that still sucks. There needs to be some “stipulation” matches. Some matches with Nexus and Corre. Hair match. Ladder Match. Hell in a cell. Why no tag teams? There’s no divas match. This card has to shape up in 3 weeks ’cause this isn’t even worth the regular monthly overpriced PPV price let alone the Wrestlemania Ripoff Price.

10. Neil says:

Also rumoured:
    John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Michelle McCool and Layla

The Corre vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane, Kofi Kingston

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (WWE United States title)

Which still leaves FIFTY WWE superstars not on the card!