Two WWE Superstars sent back to Developmental

- Dave Meltzer is reporting that Michael McGilicutty and Alex Riley are both being sent back to FCW in order to be repackaged before being called back up to the main roster.

Tags: , ,

1. Kerry says:

Hopefully Michael McGilicutty will come back to WWE using his real name.

2. Ian says:

I agree with the McGuilicutty comment…wish Husky Harris would go back down as well and come back with his brother as a tag team grouped with McGuilicutty and another 2nd generation person.

As for Riley I personally love his gimmick and can’t see anything really much better.

The only thing I don’t like about this is both of these guys are now well known and have been shoved down our throats for months so repackaging them may not be the easiest thing to do and have them come back believable.

3. Agent Cooper says:

So I guess the NEW Nexus (which WWE always emphasizes for some reason, as if people aren’t going to realize its NEW if they don’t say it a thousand times) now consists of CM Punk, David Otunga, and Mason Ryan (who’s green to the point of embarrassment). Yeah, that’s some stable. I get the impression the NEW Nexus isn’t going to last beyond Wrestlemania.

4. connor says:

Why Alex Riley,he looked great in his match vs Cena.

5. Shane Daly says:

This is most likely Riley’s punishment for his DUI and getting himself eliminated early in the Rumble

6. Bill says:

I don’t understand why Alex Riley was kept around even though he didn’t win NXT Season 2, but the guy who did win Season 2, Kaval, was released by WWE.

7. Matt says:

Ok, I don’t understand how a punt to the head can justify so many people taking so much time off. Remember the piledrivers on concrete or the Shane McMahon 50 feet leaps or Jeff Hardy Swantons from all the way up? The Miz was awesome with his cheating ways, and A Ri was good. When CM Punk took over the New Nexus, I thought the angle would take off but no. Buy hey… At least it’s not TNA.

8. Eric says:

I agree with Ian except Mike McGilicutty is 3rd generation is he not? also agree with Matt considering Orton kicks like like an 8 year old girl with down syndrome

9. Agent Cooper says:

>Buy hey… At least it’s not TNA.

That’s no excuse for crapitude.

10. Docflip says:

This is good Riley doesn’t need to be a side kick to the Miz, Miz is awesome he can handle himself. And McGilicutty I hope they come back as the Fortunate sons with Ted dibiase at the helm. this stable has started to be a rumor since last year and I’m dying to see it happen.

11. Anony-mouse says:

Orton HAS to kick that way.. if he kicked the way he would normally kick (the way any guy would kick) people would f*ckin die.. when he kicks he makes contact to a degree to sell the kick… so if he kicked normally, that certain amount of contact he makes now would have a force increased ten-fold from what it is now and then WWE would ACTUALLY have people in rehabilitation instead of just saying that’s where they are because they need time off, or time to heal an injury or something.

12. Yabba Dabba B says:

I agree with Ian. I like McGilicutty and Harris together maybe ditching. I hate the names WWE gives new guys to choose from. There so bland and boring.

I wonder what the next version of Nexxus will be called, the New, New Nexus?

13. DeathNote81 says:

Hopefully, there won’t BE a “new” Nexus after Orton gets through with them; they lack chemistry, and Punk is the one dimension that they have. Like Agent Cooper said: Mason Ryan is green to the point of embarrassment, and David Otunga doesn’t fit in. They MUST BE DESTROYED!!!