SPOILERS: More names for the WWE Hall of Fame

To follow up on WWE hall of Fame spoilers, we previously noted that The Road Warriors and Abdullah The Butcher are expected to be inducted this year in Atlanta, GA. Add the names Tammy Sytch (“Sunny”) and “Bullet” Bob Armstrong to the class of 2011, according to Dave Meltzer. This explains the return of Bob’s son Scott Armstrong as a referee.

The only names officially announced thus far are Shawn Michaels and “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan.

Tags: , , ,

1. -Jay- says:

wow talk about a lack luster HOF.

2. Denis says:

I have a problem with Sunny being inducted. What has she really contributed to wrestling? Sure, she was one of the first divas, and has had a hard time in her life. But to put her in the same hall with the likes of Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Dusty Rhodes, Steve Austin, Ricky Steamboat, etc., etc., well, I just don’t see if. Of course Koko B. Ware and Howard Finkel are also in the hall, so what do I know?

3. Brian says:

Shawn Michaels has to love seeing his name besides Sunny’s as he goes into the Hall of Fame.

4. Gaul says:

Denis, I think you answered your own question with “Sure, she was one of the first divas”. Sunny was once the most downloaded women on the internet and had runs in WWF, WCW and ECW. If Wendy Richter is in, so should Sunny. Considering the presence of Divas in the current product, I’d say Sunny had a significant impact.

5. Anthony says:

I don’t see why anyone has a problem with Sunny joining the Hall of Fame. For me it lost all credibility when Pete Rose was inducted. There are a lot, and I mean a lot, of people that deserved to be in it before him.

6. Jon says:

Why Arn Anderson has still yet to be inducted is beyond me.

7. Rex Anderson says:

When will someone induct Rick Martel? Or the Bushwac, on second thought what about the Nasty Boys?

8. Rex Anderson says:

LMAO, im with Jon. Why hasnt Arn Anderson been inducted?

9. what about the steiner brothers rick and scott

10. Jason says:

Sunny certainly has contributed more to the WWE than one of their past inductees, one Pete Rose. For the sake of if a wrestler is inducted due to their in ring ability and skill and not based upon their personal outside the ring life, then one day most certainly Chris Benoit deserves a place in the HOF to honor Chris the wrestler, not Chris the trouble husband and father

11. Eric says:

The nasty boyz? really? who the hell would even consider those losers for the hof

12. Rex Anderson says:

Honoring Chris Benoit is probably by far the hardest induction to do. So much would be overshadowed because if his actions. For Benoit to be inducted would take a hell of amount of respect and direction by the WWE. I believe the wrestler Chris Benoit should be inducted. His Wrestlemania 20 and 2004 Royal Rumble win made his career look even better, including his horsemen days, his ecw days, jushin thinder liger matches, I mean damn he earned it. But then again reality and wrestling reality are never going to agree sadlu.

13. Rex Anderson says:

sadly

14. matt says:

I think Elizabeth should be in the Hall of Fame before Sunny.

15. Denis says:

True. Elizabeth contributed more than Sunny did. Just because you were the most downloaded person on the Internet doesn’t mean you deserve a spot in a hall of fame. It just means there were a lot of horny guys surfing the web. Wendi Richter deserves because, if it wasn’t for her, there wouldn’t be Divas as we know them today. Arn Anderson certainly deserves to be in, and I believe Benoit does, also, if you are going to base this on strictly wrestling. Yeah, Pete Rose certainly doesn’t deserve to be in, but that’s just Vince trying to say to MLB, hey, we put him in our Hall of Fame. There are so many deserving wrestlers from the past, including Bob Armstrong. I could list so many, but I have neither the time or desire to do so.

16. jack says:

In total agreement about Arn Anderson. Now that Booker T is back in WWE he certainly belongs.

17. Mr. Young II says:

Okay, this is what I have come to learn about the WWE HOF… its credabilty is shot… You have legends like Junkyard Dog, Ric Flair, Hogan, Andre, Harley Race, Gorilla Monson, The Von Erichs, Bobo Brazil, Eddie Guerrero and Moolah and Mae Young.

Then you have somebody like…Pete Rose. Putting Rose in the HOF, was a way to slap the MLB in the face, because he is not in their HOF, but also it almost ruins the credibility of the Hall…sure he was put in the “Celebrity Wing” but still now, sure i am be overexsagertaing a bit, but thats the perception some people will have.

Now, the thing that personally pisses me off is the fact that WM27 is in ATL,GA the old stomping ground of WCW and they go and have HBK be the headline of the HOF! Sure is he worthy of the HOF, but a one year turn around? And he will overshadow all those that go in with him. I strongly believe that this years class shouldve been a tribute to WCW, with the possible inductions of Arn Anderson, Randy Savage, Ron Simmons, Rick Rude, The Roadwarriors, Miss Elizabeth…this year is just not right…WWE just pissed on WCW’s legacy….once again.

18. Rex Anderson says:

Lmao. The day the Nasty boys go into the hall of fame, then take the Beverly Bros., Bastion Booger, Duke the Dumpster Drosse, Max Moon and my favorite Kurgan lol. Yep future hall of famers, hell might as well let Will Ferrell do the inductions.

19. J.L. says:

What I want to know is why Luna Vachon hasn’t been inducted either. For some reason I thought Elizabeth was already in there. Sunny is ok and all but I don’t think she should be in the Hall of Fame. Luna is the one who had to carry Sable and THAT is what REALLY re-booted the women’s division and gave if notoriety.