SPOILERS for WWE’s hall of fame class of 2011

Abdullah The Butcher and The Road Warriors (Legion of Doom) are considered locks to be inducted into WWE’s Hall of Fame in April, according to Dave Meltzer. Despite Abdullah never working for WWE, he is a legend and still owns a restaurant in the Atlanta area.

Tags: , ,

1. Taylor says:

Finally the Road Warriors

2. VDT says:

No one ever talks about Bastion Booger for the Hall of fame! He was beast, funny then the jobbers always tried to give him a bar of soap before each match and then Booger would give him the beating they’ll never forget!!!

3. John says:

Will they also induct Rocco the Dummy?

4. fairfax says:

I’m very happy for abby. I’ve always said the greatest match I’ve ever seen live was between abdullah and ronnie garvin in 90 I think it was? Both men where just into there 50′s but for the crowd gathered at the circleville fairgrounds coliseum it didn’t matter. They put on one of hell of a match using tables and chairs and trashcans and just about anything else they could get there hands on. This was well before all the garbage wrestling that became the rage of the mid 90′s. I was legit afraid of Abdullah as a child. Since then I’ve met the man, Larry Shreeve several times and I must say he is a very kind gentleman and certainly worthy of the honor of the hall of fame. Hell he’s still working and he’s almost 70! I’d like to see him work with cm punk at mania! I’d but that. And I know that Abby never worked for Vince Jr. but is there any chance he’s ever worked for the wwwf or even capital wrestling? I know he worked in canada a lot early in his career, not sure if he worked for the Tunneys or not. If so I guess by default you could say he worked for the wwf. Or stampede for that matter. The guy is a legend everywhere he’s ever been from the carolinas to dallas to puerto rico. I hope that they show his induction on the live special. Michaels was one of the greatest but Abby is a TRUE LEGEND.

5. Urvy says:

Abdullah did work for WCCW, now that WWE owns the WCCW library, it is suitable.

Also, about time for the LOD induction if you asked me.

6. tommy says:

thats the problem abbdualh ever work for wcw? i rember seeing hiom and dusty against each other too but that was nwa not wcw. so does wwe own nwa too? if so then abby should be in the hall of fame as for LOD they do deserve the hall of fame induction but is only predictions for now just like arn anderson rumored too. antother man to never own the wwe main singles title. and the greatly deserving stinger not yet agr4eed oln terms with wwe or tna

7. n8tivegoat says:

yes abby did work wit WCW- he was in the electric chair match at halloween havoc one year-he got TOASTED and then started to kick the crap outta catus jack!!but GREAT 4 abby he really deserves it!!

8. BRUCE says:

THE ROADWARRIORS AKA LOD SHOULD BE INDUCTED IN THE WWE HALL OF AS WELL AS THERE MANAGER PAUL ELLERING & THE ROCK-N-ROLL EXPRESS & THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR