Spoiler: Booker T’s new role

Smackdown announcer, reports the Wrestling Observer.

Tags: , ,

1. Ian says:

Ugh!! I can’t stand listening to him…I hope he talks normal and doesn’t try to have some lame ass accent.

2. Sir says:

Great talent, yes! Great announcer, absolutely not!

I feel so jaded with the industry, wrestling is dying such a horrible death…

3. DeathNote81 says:

Oh, man… Booker T and Matt Stryker? I wonder what that’s gonna be like.

4. Ali says:

It’s gonna be like listening to an ignorant guy who just happens to be the world’s dumbest criminal. I wonder if this is Vince’s way of getting Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers as a corporate sponser.

5. Kyle Christie says:

If they got him and Kevin Nash and they did the same as they did in TNA as apart of MEM that would be really good i remember that it was really funny :D

6. Agent Cooper says:

He can’t be any worse than Michael Cole or Matt Striker, although I wish they would give him at least a limited run as a full-time wrestler again. He’s still good in the ring and by all accounts he got the largest pop of anyone at the Royal Rumble.

7. coolquip says:

Good god people give him a chance…. cant be worst than Stevie Ray >:(

8. zomgruler says:

As long as it means Cole will exclusively commentate on Raw, I’m ok with that. One WWE show with Cole is bad enough.

9. Jose says:

that means Booker T. can bring back BLACK SNOOOOOOOW!

10. Drew says:

Booker T was always hilarious as a color commentator; this is gonna be great!

11. Hipnosis says:

I CAN DIG THAT!!…SUCKAAA!!!!!

12. T says:

NOOOOOO! Although amusing in TNA with Nash I could not tolerate it every week. Also I wonder how long he will last having Vince scream at him through the headset?

13. jamie says:

i cant stand booker t as an announcer
    i remember mem and he was doing it for tna i could not stand it could not understand a single word he was saying

14. The One you H8 to Love says:

1) Booker is REPLACING Matt Striker! Which means we have to deal with Cole, Matthews and Booker T… Cole is annoying but generates tons of heat…Matthews is a goofball but i enjoy the banter between him and Cole, but with Striker being gone…how does that help out?

2) Striker is the best commentaror WWE has outside of King, JR and Styles (though JR and Styles don’t commentate anymore…)

15. Ryno says:

What about Book[dust]? :(

16. Norm says:

Hey creative listen up, get the Booka man in the ring and the strap asap.Enough of these rookies carrying the belt after a 3 month debut.Booka man could have some good fueds with Cena,Orton,Taker

17. Ronald B says:

It’s good to have Booker T as a heel commentator on SmackDown. I really hate Matt Striker coz he’s talkative.

18. Tommy B. says:

Give him a chance.There’s no way he could be worse then Cole trying to be an over the top heel announcer.

19. N. Gaijin says:

I’d like it more if it were just him and Matthews on Smackdown. I know Vince thinks Cole should be on both shows, but it’s really unnecessary to have a 3-man setup.

20. advo319 says:

Booker T > Michael Cole. Period. Anyone who is complaining about this OBVIOUSLY doesn’t get enough of the tool on RAW.