1/22 NEW Results from Shelbyville, IN
Jan 23, 2011 - by Steve Gerweck
Received via e-mail:
New Era Wrestling
“Night Of Resolutions” – 1/22/11 Shelbyville, IN Results
General Manager Chris Ikon announces that Tom Van Zant has been medically cleared by his doctor, so he is now reinstated.
1) Cousin Cooter beat Skipp Raddison in a “Chicken On A Pole Match”
2) Tyson Judge beat Willie Loseagain in a matter of seconds
3) Tag Team Championship: “Cruel Intentions” TJ Kemp & Gary Cherry beat Tom Van Zant & Donny Idol to win the vacant titles
4) Ryan Rich beat Flash Flanagan
Ryan Rich announced this would be his farewell match because he is leaving for the Navy.
5) Troy Van Zant & Jon Wall beat Hillbilly Jedd & Bobby Black in a street fight
6) Osyris & Darlin’ Niki beat Baron Von Kane & Camron Starr with Guest Referee Damian Cole
After the match, Baron challenges Cole to a match at the next show on 3/19. If Cole wins he will get another shot at the NEW Title. If Cole loses, he will be fired from NEW.
7) N.E.W. Championship: “Sexy” Shawn Cook (c) beat Dylan Bostic
Tyson Judge interfered in the match and helped Cook get the upper hand on Bostic. Then after the match, Judge and Bostic brawled all over the arena
N.E.W. returns to the Boys Club (710 South Miller Street) in Shelbyville, IN on Saturday, March 19th
Visit us online at www.NewEraWrestling.net