Triple H talks return

The latest issue of WWE magazine has a feature on Triple H. In regard to
his return, he said: “If I can’t do this the way I feel like I should be
able to, then I want to be done. And I don’t want to come back here and
tarnish that. I don’t want to do the nostalgia run where I come out and
say I’m the greatest in the world.” He talked about how when he broke
in, he was able to learn from many veterans while today there are very
few guys still active to learn from. He also said he’s in a position now
where he doesn’t need to be the champion to be a top guy.

(source: The Wrestling Globe Newsletter)

Tags: ,

1. AJ Starr says:

Yeah, he learned how to play politics and bury people with HBK, Razor and Diesel.

Did you know, when Trips was barely known in the WWF, he got HBK to convince McMahon to have Triple H beat Bret Hart cleanly overseas several times? I’m talking about when HHH hadn’t even held the IC Title yet, and no one knew or cared who he was.

Yeah… he can stay gone, one decade of that POS dominating the WWE was enough for me.

2. Craig says:

wow. hey AJ bud don’t hold back at all, tell us how you REALLY feel o__O

3. Daniel says:

Triple H is one of THE biggest stars the WWE will ever see and he got there doing what he could to get there. Regardless of who he held down or what shady stuff he did to get there, he got there and that is all that matters. Triple H is a legend in WWE, and the industry whether people admit it or not. I think he has become very humble as of late and realized the error of his ways and if you can’t respect that then there is something wrong with you.

4. WTF says:

I wouldn’t mind seeing Triple H back in a NON-wrestling role… like if he is somehow named the new chairman of the ‘E,’ and takes Vince’s old heel power role. That would be a nice EVOLUTION for his character. Not sure if that would fly, now that he and Vince have disappeared from television for so long.

5. WTF says:

They could even incorporate what AJ said about Trips, by having him outpolitic Vince out of his own company.

6. WTFF says:

“He also said he’s in a position now
    where he doesn’t need to be the champion to be a top guy.”

does this mean he will be a jobber for the rest of his career? lol

7. raven12516 says:

We all know he’s getting the company when McMahon retires anyway.

8. Heywood Jablome says:

hhh wiil come back and win the rumble not YAWN cena

9. Tim says:

Can anyone say RAW General Manger????? Its time that he came back shows the evolution of his character and how he was trying to be fair. Cena will then be pissed and want HHH, Nexus will try to get him, so on and so on until he is forced to fight. Who will then come to his aid??? I see Wrestle Mania big cage for big stage and HBK, HHH, and maybe some other big not so long forgotten guy. Then mellow down to a GM we love to hate.

10. Wes says:

This is what happens when a guy with mediocre wrestling skills marries the boss’s daughter. Pushed to the moon, held several titles, held all the young talent back. He can stay in the back.

11. RAMBO says:

HHH is the future of WWE. Vince only has about 5 more years of living both his dad and grand father died before 71. 2015 will mark a new era in WWE !