Ross: “Lesnar to WWE rumor unfounded”

Jim Ross posted on Twitter:

Updated the Q&A section of http://www.jrsbarbq.com. Lesnar to WWE rumor unfounded. However if it happens for WM27 it would be huge 4 WWE.

Tags: ,

1. Brett says:

Huge for WWE, yes, however it would be career suicide for Brock. Brock would lose ALL credibility as a fighter associating himself with staged wrestling. Brock just needs to take care of getting the UFC Championship back.

2. Mike says:

Yeah cause all the bloody messes he left behind him will be forgotten. Yeah right Brock is so marketable he could go door to door and sell girl scout cookies and still be one of the most feared men in an octogon.

3. dave says:

UFC not staged Brett? *insert prolonged and hearty laughter here* UFC isn’t even close to resembling MMA anymore.

4. Ali says:

If you feel that way Dave, then which promotions do you find to be doing better than the UFC? I agree Brock would be giving his critics all the ammo they need if he went back. He still can be a force in MMA with more work on his standup.

5. cas says:

i’m not sure it even matters. WWE would benifit because a huge name would be back. Brock doesn’t lose any credibility, he was a entertainer before and still went and did some damage in the octagon. pretty sure he could do it again with more money in his pocket from Vince

6. Anony-mouse says:

I wouldn’t mind a Brock Lesnar return to WWE… but IF he does ever go back, they better not make him lose to Cena… I hate Cena so much.

7. Brandon says:

I believe MMA is very real. On the other hand, I believe UFC is fake as can be. Wasn’t too long ago WWE was “real”. And watch some of the “big” fights! I wouldn’t be talking in a fight, smart thing is to conserve air. And I swear at the end of most fights someone is talking! Calling spots if I ever saw it!

8. Heywood Jablome says:

ufc is not fake u retards yea there coaches talk to them during the fights and there is nothing wrong with that. the only thing FAKE about ufc is the stupid judges that dont even no wat there doin even joe rogan called them out on the ultimate finally if u watch ufc. but BRANDON u realy pissed me off with ur stupid ass commet. u could take any ufc fighter and put them against any wwe, tna wrestler even JOHN CENA and then we will see BRANDON, WHO IS FAKE

9. Czar of Wrestling says:

Heywood Jablome, you cause great pain in my soul. Your statement is so stupid it honestly hurts. The reason people like Lesnar and Lashley (two of the worst wrestlers in history) get into MMA (not fighting, not martial arts) is because they aren’t tough enough to make it in WWE. Not talking legitimate fighting or whatever nonsense but actually putting forth the effort every night. Bottom line is MMA is easier than fake ol’ pro wrestling. I can’t say it’s easier than sports-entertainment because MMA IS sports-entertainment.

Fact is, I don’t think Lesnar would pull in a crowd at a WWE event anymore. He’s not actually a name. Look at the “MMA Names” TNA has used. Utter failure, it just don’t work.

10. Heywood Jablome says:

Czar lesnar quit wwe because he likes COMPETITION not because he couldnt handle it. have u ever seen how that man or any other ufc fighter trains. its unbelievable. bottom line is any ufc fan would agree with me and any wwe fan would agree with u but most people up here like wwe so its hard for them to understand anyway. dont get me wrong im a wwe fan 2 but ufc is so much more real and takes more skill