TNA Reaction officially canceled by Spike TV

Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com

TNA Reaction has been officially canceled by Spike TV according to numerous wrestling media reports. The show will air its finale this Thursday night.

Tags: ,

1. Hipnosis says:

I thought it was the Season Finale not the series finale :(

2. -Jay- says:

One down one more to go Spike, cut your TNA losses already.

3. Agent Cooper says:

I do not understand people who actively want TNA to fail. That’s just a moronic stance. I know the booking sucks in TNA, but a WWE monopoly isn’t good for anybody. Spike isn’t likely to cancel Impact anyway because it’s still the network’s highest rated show.

4. Nick says:

Jay, I get not liking TNA’s booking, but to actively wish for 50 or so wrestlers, many highly talented, to lose their jobs like that is insane to me. Considering, TNA is one of Spike’s highest rated shows I don’t see it going away anytime soon.

5. -Jay- says:

Take it personal much? Insane, moronic…actively wish for talent to loss jobs? No I do wish for crappy programming to be put to bed, and this ins’t exclusive to TNA as the other promotion is riding off of the fumes of what it used to be. It’s a shame the talented few in TNA such as AJ, Joe,and MCMG are buried under idiotic booking, and run but incapable management.

It’s great some fans hold on for dear life until the bitter end, but Spike obviously doesn’t believe the hype anymore so its only a matter of time.

6. JLM says:

Thats a damn shame. Reaction was awesome. It added a whole extra dimension to the TNA experience and made TNA seem more like a legit sport. Oh well, at least the best wrestling show today is still on the air and making an IMPACT

7. raven12516 says:

Well TNA is gonna fail anyway.

8. James says:

Maybe that means a return of either TNA wrestling Epics or its long inticipated TNA wrestling Xplosion.