WWE News on R-Truth, Miz, Edge, NXT and more

- R-Truth is currently out with pneumonia. He is expected back in a couple of weeks.

– NXT will air at 11pm this coming Tuesday due to Smackdown airing live on USA.

– The Miz has been getting high praise for his hard work since becoming WWE Champion. He is being compared to John Cena with all the media rounds he is doing and never complaining backstage.

– Both Edge and John Morrison are under consideration for heel turns over the next several months.

– CM Punk is currently targeting January for his return. There has been talk of having him continue to do announcing and wrestle at the same time.

– Goldust is expected to be out 5-6 months following surgery. His new book was released this week but was not plugged one single time by WWE on Monday’s Raw.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Tags:

1. Eric says:

glad to hear the miz is getting high praises

2. seth says:

i got the new Gold dust book. if it wasnt for it being right in front of me at the book store, i would have no idea it was out. bad promotion on wwe’s part

3. Daniel says:

Damn, I hope Golddust ends up doing some big things, great worker and gets no respect in the business.

As far as Punk, can’t wait to see him back and same goes for R-Truth.

The current Edge storyline is borderline heel anyway plus I think Edge makes a better heel than face (unless he’s with Christian as a face)

The Miz has definitely earned my respect this past year. I really like him now, he’s a great heel, great in ring and he really just is a great all around package. He used to be one of my top 2 most hate guys in the WWE along with Brian Kendrick.

4. Daniel says:

oh and as long as it means Morrison gets a WWE title run during 2011 at some point then I’m happy with him being heel.

5. Jokerman says:

Shows you how much of a shambles Cole is that they are desperate for Announcing talent, bring back JR for PPVs, let Punk do what he does best.

6. Thomas says:

I’ll give it to the Miz: he’s being humble. I’ll say it once: good for him.

7. DeathNote81 says:

Wish they’d left Morrison on SD. Added Goldust’s book to my wishlist so I won’t forget.

8. Will says:

Edge heel turn again? This year he turned face, then heel, then face again already. Morrison should stay face and they should do the obvious thing and have him and Miz feud for the title.

9. JFlyswatter says:

They should do that heel turn slowly. Morrison and Miz remind me of Cena and Orton.

Sounds like Golddust’s book is a must read.

10. Hipnosis says: