TNA knockout suffers injury

TNA Knockout suffers injury at Monday TV taping

Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com

Tara suffered a torn ligament in her elbow at the TNA Impact tapings last night in a steel cage match against Mickie James. The match ended up main eventing the taping. She is expected to be out of action for several weeks as a result.

She added on Twitter, “Tore a ligament in my elbow last night in a match against @mickiejames. It was my good elbow, but we made history. We were Main event.”

Tags: , , ,

1. Sean says:

So, she says she and Mickie made history because they main evented Impact? Lita vs Stephanie for the Womens Title main evented Raw over ten years ago.

2. Billy says:

But Lita vs Stephanie was not a CAGE MATCH

3. Joe says:

Not necessarily history-making because Gail Kim main-evented an Impact vs. Awesome Kong several yrs ago, but this would be the 1st time the Knockouts main evented in a cage match. At least this is 2 wrestlers, not like Stephanie who’s a non wrestling, top-heavy boss’s little girl & married to the biggest waste of skin as a wrestler, HHH.

4. Bey says:

Didn’t she make “hitory” with Trish in a street fight on RAW way back in the day?

5. DeathNote81 says:

She and Trish had a pretty good street fight. I believe it was on PPV.

6. chris says:

Its very rare for a womens match to be a main event. I think this is the first time that a women’s match ever was a IMPACT! main event match.

And for the record, if I’m not mistaken, Moolah main evented an MSG show in the 1970′s.

Pretty much everything that is being done now has already been done years before.

7. CJ says:

Erm, no Chris. Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong for the Knockouts Title main-evented iMPACT!. I believe the date was 01-10-08.

8. Craig says:

HEY JOE i agree. except, not for nothing, but i think you should take that last sentence of yours(from the word “AT” to “HHH”),and replace it with “I’m an idiot!”.

just my 2 cents :/