Notes on Jeff Hardy and the new title belt

The new TNA championship belt replaces the banged up title belt that had gone by the waist side, and been quietly replaced by a replica title belt. The new belt isn’t what Jeff Hardy envisioned, but it was promised to him by the company. The current plan is for Hardy to remain a long term heel world champion.

Tags: ,

1. Brett says:

I’m sure Jeff will be a great Diva’s Champion…wait…

2. Dave says:

Zordon returns!

3. Eric Walker says:

Like TNA couldn’t get Dave Millican to make a new belt. Cheapskates!! Major League my ass!!! I had nicer belts for my indy company!!!

4. Atlee Greene says:

That is by far the worst looking title belt I have ever seen. Your trying to tell me no one in creative noticed the belt looks like the WWE Divas title?

5. Some Guy says:

Makes me wonder how Robbie E. is gonna “pimp” the X-Division championship belt. :: shudders ::

6. domesticbigcats says:

This belt is actually the size of mens world champion belt. Sweat looking title and judging by his last tweet. He said likes the belt and it’s a personalized world Championship belt. So world champs get special treatment like that. I wonder how the next world champs belt will look like or will they return the old style? P.S TNA rules!

Leave Zordon for TV-PG power rangers meet peewee herman & brady Bunch to guest host.

7. sandy says:

Actually Jeff designed the new belt himself. its very detailed in person, his face on the straps also

8. sandy says:

and it was designed by the same people that made Shannon Moores belt

9. Daniel says:

Well Jeff designed it then he is an idiot. However the article above says it didn’t come out the way he envisioned it so perhaps his idea was better.

10. Daniel says:

should have been “well IF Jeff designed…”

11. Simon Poole says:

I saw that TNA Are planning an long title reign for Jeff Hardy, better that what the WWE Gaved him, he won at one PPV and lost it it one month later at the next PPV!

12. raven12516 says:

I guess the Diva’s title isn’t just for Divas anymore.

13. RDH-GFXS says:

I agree with all the above comments, i for onwe have made better looking belts on all of the smackdown vs raw games that have allowed you too…by god even my 5 year old brother could draw up a better looking belt for TNA. These guys have no creative mind, and that also goes to show by their shoddy bookings…i have followed TNA for about 4 years and the best days of TNA was the Asylum

14. Mike says:

Got to love the stars of David on there as well.

15. Hunter says:

i guess since WWE was making ugly belts TNA thought it was the thing to do as well…