WWE and TNA merchandise news & notes
Nov 4, 2010 - by staff
- WWEShop.com has released a bunch of retro t-shirts. They include but are not limited to Royal Rumble and Summerslam 94, WCW logo, the old block WWF logo from the New Generation era, King of the Ring, Edge & Christian and Randy Orton’s nWo style logo shirt.
- TNA Hardcore Justice was released this week in North America on DVD.
- MOC photos of Jakks Deluxe iMPACT! series 3.
- ShopTNA.com has released a t-shirt for Fortune.
- The aprox. total gross amount for “Knucklehead” in theaters was around $1,000 us dollars.
- WWE Films “The Chaperone” starring Triple H is currently not scheduled for a theatrical release but instead will go straight to DVD and Blu-ray in March of 2011.