TNA Notes on ReAction, Jakks, Turning Point and more
Oct 23, 2010 - by staff
- ReAction will be getting two replay slots soon on Friday at 12:30am and Sunday mornings at 9:00am. There has been talk of moving the show to Tuesdays at 10 or 11pm.
– Jakks has canceled Legends of the Ring series two. Only Jeff Hardy will be sold from the set and it will be an online exclusive available only to Ringsidecollectibles.com. The other figures in the set were AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jim Cornette, Terry Taylor and Andre the Gaint. Joe and AJ will be included in the second wave of Ruthless iMPACT! due out in 2011.
– Right now the Turning Point lineup looks to be Hardy vs Anderson, Mickie James vs Madison Rayne, Pope & Joe vs Jarrett & Abyss and Team 3D vs The MCMG.
– The current plan is for Cookie and JWoww to have an actual match before the end of the year most likely on iMPACT!.
– TNA has launched an iPhone / iPod app featuring the latest news and video clips.
– Jeff Jarrett’s new hairstyle.