How long will the John Cena/Nexus angle last?

Believe it or not, WWE feels “feels comfortable” that the current John Cena/Nexus angle can continue at least through the Royal Rumble, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Tags: , ,

1. Damian says:

Good!! I like Wade Barret and this whole get me a cup of water angle haha

2. LayCool says:

This is awesome. I feel like not defining Cena as a heel but being apart of a heel faction will make him all the more popular and keep the crowd interested as opposed too the "Superman Cena" angle.

3. Paul says:

No, no, no, I don’t want to see this angle last until the Royal Rumble. Three more months of this garbage? Are they serious? It’s really starting to get unbearable for me to watch John Cena being treated like a pet dog being pushed around by Wade Barrett. Either WWE should find a way to turn Cena completely heel and have him take over Nexus completely, have Cena start to turn guys in Nexus slowly into faces (i.e., David Otunga), or have Cena face Barrett again in another match with the stipulation being that if Cena wins, he’s allowed out of Nexus or if he loses he’s a Nexus member for the remainder of Nexus’ run as a group, which Cena should win. Otherwise if this angle continues the way it is going, whenever I see Nexus and Cena on TV on RAW, I’m going to switch channels until those segments are over. I want to be entertained by watching WWE. I don’t want to feel uncomfortable watching someone being treated worse than an animal.

4. Fred says:

The only people that want this storyline continuing are the onesthat think the Attitude era was great, The Miz is awesome and Obama is wonderful…you know, the horse’s rear end of society

5. Sander says:

I am happy with this angle at the moment. It’s much better than another superCena angle. And I am happy that it’s a angle which isn’t for just 1 or 2 PPV’s. During the old times, the angles lasted months or years, so feud gets a better build-up. That’s what I like better than the "hurry-up" feuds.

Sander
    Netherlands

6. Douglas says:

Well if they keep this up, RAW’s rating will go down

7. edicehouse says:

I think Wrestlemania will be the write off.

8. Mike says:

Better then this Super Orton thing they got going.

9. IronHyde says:

Wonderful. I enjoy seeing the disappointment pouring from the little kids faces who adore him, as the camera pans around the arenas every Monday night… Epic.

10. DeathNote81 says:

I figured it would go until The Rumble; makes sense. They’ll try to use their numbers to win. On the other hand, they just did the battle royale thing.

11. GGG says:

this angle should end soon because I am getting bored already wih the angel hey need to bring Triple H back I know he is a office person now but they should bring him back so he can get his revenge on Sheamus and after he is done with him go after The Nexus and take them all out and then beat so since in to John Cena and then they should send John Cena to Smackdown to take out Kane and win the title on Smackdown and then have Kane beat Cena for the belt and then have Edge beat Kane and have Kane beat Edge again and then have Nexus split up and have some on Raw and some on Smackdown ad have Kane go through the Nexus and by that time Undertaker return and have Kane lose the title to Undertaker at Wrestlemania and have Undertaker retire the title the day after Wrestlemania and then I think at Summer Slam Triple H should retire and continue his office job.

12. Chris Lappin says:

Its only been a month, how is it getting boring! Cena angle has been boring for years so at least its something different to SuperTodge!
    Nexus are the best faction to appear for years, you say they’re boring but no one complained about D-X which was very boring the last 2 times it was done (guessing they only reappeared so many times to sell t-shirts)