Matt Hardy comments on his release

Matt Hardy posted on Twitter:

- Thank God! :) I swear.. It was harder for me to get released then it was to get hired! This is ABSOLUTELY what I want, now I can be me!

- I wanna thank WWE for giving me an opportunity, & I thank all the people & friends that helped me there. But I HAD to move on to be happy.

- I wanna thank JR, who hired me, Michael Hayes, who taught me SO much, & Vince, for letting me make a living & learn from him for 12 years.

- I want to change the business in many area, the way workers are treated & think, & how to live happily outside of the machine. I’m excited!

Tags: ,

1. Michael Kessler says:

One of the few superstars that are actually happy about getting released.

2. Adam says:

Dude has gone bi-polar… I think TNA is not going to do him any good.

3. Logan says:

TNA + Matt Hardy= Greatness

4. Stephon says:

The only people who care what he has to say are emo/Goth losers still in high school and fat ugly women in their 30s and 40s

5. Krys says:

Stephon, I find your statement ironic, and just a tad bit pathetic. If you didn’t care about what he had to say about his getting released, not to mention think that the only ones who care about what he had to say were “emo/Goth losers still in high school, and fat ugly women in their 30′s and 40′s”, then why did you bother to post? Hypocrite much?

6. Theo says:

The question is will he join jeff or feud with jeff?

7. DeathNote81 says:

I wish I had a picture of my puppy chewing through her leash.

8. tony storm says:

matt is so on his last legs! (but who isn’t in tna)He’s gonna go and help bury some guy in tna who desrves the nod….
    I just don’t think tna is gonna do him any good

9. Michele Z says:

I wish him the best because he entertained me for many years. That said, for all his comments and videos, whatever he is planning, it better be something monumentous otherwise all the griping and moaning will have been for nothing.

10. Stephon says:

Krys, guilty about being one of those said fat girls much? Just offering my opinion. He’s pandering for attention and its those losers I listed above that will mark out for him and he’ll flop on his face in TNA like his drug addict brother.

11. Danny says:

I feel he’ll go to TNA and actaully help push the mid carders like Lethal in TNA and make them into stars!